Chapter 30. I love you

Start from the beginning

"My little sister is a hero!" Your sister squeals.

Your older brother, Zack, has natural brown hair but had dyed it a dark blue and hazel eyes. He is a 20 year old but acts your age. He was currently wearing a kirito t-shirt from Sword art online. He had moved because he had got a job designing and making different merchandise for doctor who.

Your older sister, Emily, has natural pinky blond hair and bright sea blue eyes. She has to wear glasses but sometimes wears contacts. She is currently wearing a shirt with a little Fox on. She had moved because she had got an apartment there.

You hardly ever saw them anymore. They do visit some times but they are in London most of the time. You wished you could see them more.

"So you know im a soul reaper?"
You ask. They both nod, smile and pulled you into a long hug.

"I saw mum and dads in my sleep. They said they love and miss you both so much." You whisper to them. You feel there smiles widen and they hug you tighter. When they realised you from there hug, you were instantly pulled into another.

"Naomi..." Alice sniffed.

"We thought we had lost you!" Amy cried.

"Aizen...that asshole. He hurt you! They should have let me sacrifice his dead body to shrek!" Izzy added.

There all....crying.

"Guys, guys! It's ok! Im fine now! Look!" You give them a big smile.
They all smile through there tears.

"You should get some rest." You her Unohana say. You nod but then your eyes widen as you remember. "Renji! Is Renji ok?!" You squeak.

"Renji is ok. He had minor injuries. You've been out for nearly 5 days and never left you side. He just had a shower so he should be back any--" before she could finish, Renji stepped in the room.

He was shirtless and only had the bottom part of his shihakusho on. "That shower was good..." he murmured to himself and the looked up.

His eyes lit up and filled with happiness and relief. "Naomi! Your awake!" He rushes overto your side and hugs you. "Im so glad your ok!"

{Time skip}

You were later discharged from the squad 4 barracks and celebrate the end of the war, a party was being held. All the captains, lieutenants and everyone that helped were going. Even Zack and Emily were going.

You decided to wear your low sleeved purple t-shirt and some black jeans. Once you arrived at the party, Zack ran off and ate cookies with Yachiru whilst Emily talked with Momo and Izuru.

You smiled at the sight of your friends waving at you.

"Naomi!" Grimmjow attack hugged you. "Hey Grimm!" You giggle at the blue haired Panther.
"So how are things with Ichi?" You ask, your yaoi smirk on your face.

"Well...." he smirks right back at you before saying "Lets just say I stole his Strawberry." You let out a laugh and patted Grimmjows blue head. "Good going Grimm!"

"Hey you two. What ya talking about?" You turn around and see Gin. "Gin!" You glomp him and he smiles, patting your head.

"So what were ya talking about just now?" He asks. "Grimm stole Ichis Strawberry!" You squeals and Ichigos face goes cherry red.

"Hehe. Well i would talk more but I have to make sure that Rangiku doesn't walk into a wall." You look and sigh when you see a drunken Rangiku wobbling around.

As the party continued, you noticed that Renji had disappeared. "Hey Rukia, where did Renji go?" You ask her. She grins and the music suddenly stops. You look towards the DJ podium and see Renji standing there, microphone in hand.

"Now I have been interuppted SO many times while trying to say this but now I have your attention and I can't hold it in anymore. Naomi!" Your eyes widen at the call of your name.

"Naomi Neko... I love you. I love you so much I would risk my life for you and I know you have been through so much but I promise that you don't have to do it alone anymore. I promise to stay by your side. So what do you say?"

You feel someone lift you and then suddenly you where in front of Renji. You looked around to see who had flashstepped you up there and found Hiyori, smirking. She dropped you on your feet and flashstepped back to the crowd.

"Would you do the honours of being my girlfriend Naomi?" You blushed and looked at Renji. You could tell he was nervous.

"Oh Renji... I Love you too." He smiles at your words and pulls you into a passionate kiss. Cheers erupted from the crowd.

"Finally! You actually confessed!" You heard Ichigo about from the crowd. " I GOT A PICTURE! I GOT A PICTURE!" You hear Rangiku squeal.

You smile at your new boyfriend and everyone goes quiet when you speak.

"Renji, I love you so much. Your red pineapple hair, your smile, how your always there and them sexy tattoos." You wink at him and he turns bright red. The whole room urupted with laughter.

He smiled, still flushed red and threw you over his shoulder.

"Sorry everyone but im gonna have to steal Naomi." He grins. "No one enter my room ok!" He said down the Mic and many wolf whistles were heard.

"I love you Naomi." He whispered to you as he flashstepped you into his room. He drops you onto the bed and cups your cheek in his hand.

"I love you too Renji." You blush and kissed him.

Your life was perfect. You were so glad they came. You were so glad that bleach was in your world.

And that is the end of bleach in our world! It only took 30 chapters for Renji to confess XD haha.

Anyway the fan fiction is done! Don't worry I still plan on updating That girl and to continue making One-Shots. I also may start a death note fan fiction. An L x Reader!

Also I do have a Facebook page! Here's the link if you wanna go check that out. I will be posting when I update and other stuff like that.

https://www.facebook.com/Judesfanfictions/

Now just because it's ended ima do this one last time for this fan fiction.

First comment gets a Bleach x Reader one-shot of there choice!

We've had

Kenpachi x Reader
Grimmjow x Reader
Toshiro x Reader
Gin x Reader
And im also in the proses of doing an Ulquiorra x Reader.

Try not to pick any of them!

Thanks so so much for all the support I have got throughout this fan fiction. It's been so amazing! I love each and every one of ya! I mean this fan fic has over 5k at the moment! THANK YOU ♡.♡

Until next time my Nekos bye- Jude xoxox