Chapter 6. Soul reaper Powers

New chapter! This chapter is a bit on the slow side, but it has some pretty important parts to the plot. I'm trying to write these chapter as quickly as I can at my best ability, so please appreciate the time I'm putting into it. I have some good ideas for chapters ahead of this one so I hope you look forward to that. Anyway, on with the chapter!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Your pov

After you had got out of the bathroom you ran into your hang out and put on some music. Your eye was still bruised and you new that it would be there for at least a week. "What a pain" you say to yourself sighing. "What is such a pain?" "AHHHHHHH!" You scream and turn around to see Toshiro. "WHAT THE HELL TOSHIRO! THE HELL OUT OF ME!" You shout at him. "Naomi, we need to tell you something." Toshiro says in his serious voice. "Oh. What is it toshiro?" You ask. He takes a deep breath and then says "You have a very high amount of spiritual pressure and you could have powers." Your world stopped. I know I have spiritual pressure but I could have powers! "OH MY GOD!" You shout. Everyone comes down into the hang out and looks at you until Rukia breaks the silence. "Well Naomi, I'm sorry but I have to do this to see what sort of powers you posses." Rukia says while putting a glove on. That glove....where have I seen it before? Then you remembered. That's the glove that separates souls from there body's...by PUNCHING THEM! But it was to late, Rukia's hand collided with your face and you fell flat on the floor. You looked to your side to see your body. "Ow Rukia that hurt." You say while rubbing your behind. All eyes were looking at you with surprise. "Guys...what's wrong?" You look down to see that there is no chain in your chest, but rather a black Shihakusho. You look to side and see a Zanpakuto strapped to your waist. (Insert fan girl scream here) "IM A SOUL REAPER!" You squeal and start doing a little dance. Ichigo smirks while Renji laughs at your dancing. Then your arm hits the table and you hiss in pain. "Oh! Naomi be careful, let me heal all the bruises ok?" Orihime walks over to as you nod. You don't know how you did it, but somehow you got back into your real body and sat on the couch. "Soten Kishun, I reject." An orange light in gulfs you after them word were spoken. The light felt warm and you instantly felt safe and relaxed. You watched in awe as the bruises started to fade away. "It's even cooler in person!" You whisper to yourself. "Well, since you these powers you must learn how to use them. So we are gonna start training you to become a proper soul reaper." Shuhei said, putting a hand through his hair. You eyes lit up with excitement. IM GONNA TRAIN WITH THEM!! "Where are we gonna train?" You ask, trying not to show your excitement. "We talked about that for some time but finally found the perfect place." Yumichika smiled. "There is a forest not far off from here, we will train there." Ikkaku says. "Oh I know that forest, it one of my favourite places." You say smiling. Whenever you were sad you would go down to that forest and either walk, draw, or sing. When your parents died you went there. You wouldn't go to school for 2 weeks, instead you went to the forest. But finally, after a lot of tears, you went to school. "We start training tomorrow, so be ready!" Renji give you a thumbs up sign. "Huh...w-what about school?" You ask, you can't just 'skip' school. "Call in saying we are all sick. It may not be believable but that's all we can do." uryu sighed. "Alright, but I'm texting my friends first to tell them I won't be in for a couple of days because of what happened at break, they will understand." You say and then add " It wouldn't be the first time I've been off school for something like that." You whispered to yourself but everyone heard. They all look at each over, worried expressions on there faces. "Ok, your all healed." Orihime smiles and the Orange light disappears. You thanked orihime and stood up. "I'm hungry. Who wants food?" You ask. Like little children in a classroom, everyone puts there hands up. "Ok then! How about some pizza?" You ask and you see some of them give you confused faces. "You've never had it before, have you." You say, face palming. "Well we have" ichigo says pointing at Orihime and Uryu. "I have as well" Rukia says smiling. Renji looks at her, confused. "Really? What's it like? Does it taste good?" Renji asks, eyes sparkling. Hehe, that face is so adorable you think to yourself as Rukia replies simply saying "Its pretty good."

{ Time skip after pizza } (Am I the only one who wants pizza now?)

No one's Pov

Naomi had fell sound asleep on the couch. She looks so peaceful Rangiku thought as she picked her up bridal style and took her to her bed. But then she noticed something that made her face drop and eyes water. Many scars and cuts adored Naomi's wrists, some looked old and some looked fairly new. Rangiku quickly gathered the rest of the group in the hang out to talk about what she had just discovered. Renji was already asleep so they all decided to tell him when he woke up. "Guys, Naomi had fell asleep on couch so I carried her up to her bed but then.... I saw something...that..." Rangiku explained, looking at her feet, close to tears. She was starting to become real good friends with Naomi so finding them cuts and scars really made her sad. "What is it rangiku? What do you see?" Toshiro asked. "She has...c-cuts and s-s-scars.... covering her wrists." She finished and everyone's eyes widened with shock. "Why? Why would she so that to herself?" Rukia asked. "Renji isn't gonna like this." Ichigo sighed. "I'm not gonna like what?" A sleepy voice asked from the door way. Everyone's eyes looked towards the door to see renji. As soon as he saw Rangiku and Orihime crying he walked over to them. "Whats wrong?" He asked. "Renji...it's Naomi--" Orihime started but Renji interrupted, bombarding her with questions. "Naomi! What happened to her?! Is she hurt?!" He was worried. "Renji her wrists...are covered in cuts and scars." Ichigo said slowly. Renjis eyes widen with shock and filled with despair. "W-w-w-what? W-why?" He asked. "We don't know but it must have to do with them bruises." Yumichika sighs. "We shouldn't tell her we know. She hasn't told us and she probably has a reason for that so let's not say anything yet." Uryu said. "Lets just sleep now, we have training tomorrow. We will find out why the cuts are there sooner or later." Shuhei yawned. All of them walked to there rooms and slept. All were worried about Naomi, but not as much as renji.

Thanks for reading! This took me a while to get out and I'm sorry about that. I will try and get the next chapter out as quick as possible. Once again thanks for reading, please Vote and comment and until next time, see ya- Jude xoxox.