Chapter 10. Welcome to the soul society.

New chapter... finally. I have no excuse this time for why it has took so long so I deserve a punishment -_- Anyway hope you enjoy.

Your pov

You slowly opened your eyes and quickly realized that you had fell asleep on your couch again. You groan and snuggle closer to the pillow you were hugging. It was very comfortable. It felt warm, soft and..... HARD!

You looked to your side and almost screamed when you saw Renji, asleep and cuddling with you. He slowly starts to open his eyes an they lock with yours. "E-e-er H-hi R-r-renji." You stuttered. " I guess we fell asleep." Renji replied, embarrassment in his voice. You both realized you were still holding each other and let go, instantly missing his warmth.

"We better get ready to go to the soul society." He said while getting up and then quickly running to his room. You get up and walk over to your room. When you walk in you see Rukia, Orihime and Rangiku huddled in a circle looking at something while giggling. You walked over. "Hey, what are you....looking at." You sentence trails off as you see the reason behind there giggles.

There in Rangiku's hand was a picture of you and Renji sleeping on the couch together!

"RANGIKU!!!!!" You scream just like Toshiro dose in the anime. "Oh, hi Naomi. You want a copy?" Rangiku said while holding back her giggles. Your face went fully red as you scream "B-B-BAKA!!!!"

{Time skip}

Renji's pov

We all sit in Naomi's back garden waiting for Urahara to open the portal to his shop. I can't believe I was cuddling her! Does that mean...no, it can't be. We just fell asleep, that's all. She can't have feelings for me!!! I mean....I'm older then her for one, I'm technically dead and I'm from some other world! I think she likes Ichigo anyway, he is the main character in the anime after all.

Just as I finished that thought, a senkaimon looking door opened in front of us.

"This must be the portal Urahara was talking about."

Toshiro said walking in to it. We all followed him and then found yourself in Urahara's shop. "Well welcome back everyone!" Urahara said with his fan covering most of his face.

"You must be Naomi." He added as Naomi stepped out from behind Orihime. She grinned and said "I'm sorry Urahara, but I have to do this!"

She then ran at Urahara and hugged him full force. "OMG IM IN URAHARAS SHOP, HUGGING THE MAN HIMSELF! YAY!" She squealed in his arms. Urahara smiled and excepted her embrace. "Nice to meet you too Naomi." He laughed and they stopped hugging. When I saw Naomi hug Urahara a pang of jealousy hit me.

Urahara got to hug Naomi! I mean just this morning we were hugging but that was just because we fell asleep. Why didn't Naomi hug me when I appeared in her back garden that night?

"Boss the senkaimon is ready."

Tessai said and then looked at Naomi.

"Tessia this is the Naomi I was talking about." Urahara smiled.

"Why don't we talk over some tea?" Tessia said leading us into the main room of Urahara's shop. We all sat down and Naomi started to explain the situation to Urahara.

Urahara's pov

I was very surprised when Naomi just ran up and hugged me. She seems like a really sweet girl.

"So in my world you are all characters in an anime called Bleach. It seems that when them guys crashed in my garden, everyone else forgot the anime but myself. The group have been staying in my house since they have arrived in my world. I later found out that I have a very high amount of spiritual pressure and soul reaper Powers that I had no idea I had. Also lately hollows have been appearing in my world." Naomi explained while rubbing the back of her head.