Chapter 24 Breaking

Heyo my little Nekos! Here's another chapter of Bleach in our world! In this chapter...
Aizen is an asshole, Gin is worried about a certain red haired girl and Naomi starts to break.
Let's get this chapter started!

Naomi pov

You went into the big throne room where Aizen sat. "Naomi, we have a change of clothes for you." He says and a Gin hands you a white Arrancars top and short. "Awww don't you like my creeper

t-shirt?" You say, pointing at your Minecraft t-shirt. Aizen sighed before saying "Yes the shirt is very different. Now go into that room over there and get changed. Once your done come back here."

You nod and go into the room. Once you are done you walk back in the room and say "so what else did ya wanna talk about Aizen?"

"You do realize there never coming to save you." Your eyes widen at his words. "They may come to save Orihime inoue but why would they come to save you? Your nothing to them. They all really hate you. They were just using you for information." Your eyes started to water and even Gin looked at Aizen as if to say stop.

"You think that any of them care about you? Haha! No. None of them ever cared for you.

The fact of the matter is you will be alone forever and die alone." You couldn't take it anymore. You ran. You ran out from there tears still threatening to fall.

You ran along the halls of las notches, tears finally falling. While you were running, you ran past Ulquiorra and Harrible. Ulquiorra just looked at you, as if asking why you were crying. Harrible was about to stop you but saw the tears and instead gave you a worried look. After a while of running for a while you felt like your feet would fall off so you stopped and sat down, leaning against a wall.

You curled yourself into a ball and sobbed. He's right. Why would they care about me? After all I'm just a fat freak with weird hair and eyes. That's all I've ever been.

Gins pov

After Naomi ran out, I looked at Aizen who was now laughing. "That was fun" he said after a while.

"Wow that was pretty harsh captain." I say, trying not to let my anger show. The girl had been through a lot because we kidnapped her and too her away from her friends and family. She's probably scared out of her skin and Aizen does that!

I walk out of the room and down the hallways of las notches. I hear soft cries coming up ahead so just speed up. I then see something that makes me gasp. Naomi is curled up in a ball, crying her eyes out. I approach her and she looks up at me. "Look... I'm not going to hurt." I say, sitting down next to her.

"I know. I know your a good guy. I know what your true intentions are." She whispers. I look at her shocked. She knows! She knows I'm not really on Aizens side! "Dont worry, I don't plan on telling anyone. In fact, once all of this is over I will help in trying to make the soul society trust you again."

She says.  I smile a genuine smile.

"Thanks. All those things Aizen said before, they aren't true. You know that."

"No they are. People are hurt because of me. My parents died because of me. My friends get attacked by hollows because of me. Like anyone in the soul society or karakura would care about me. I'm just some fat, ugly, creepy girl who would be better if dead." My face fills with shock.

She really is in a lot of pain! And She keeps it inside and smiles even though she is hurting.

I then notice the many cuts and scars on her wrists. I'm so surprised that my eyes actually open. She then gets up, tears still spilling, and runs down the hall to grimmjows room. I run after her.

She bursts through the door, coursing grimmjow to look at her. His face fills with worry when he sees the tears.

She runs into the bathroom and locks the door after grabbing a small knife from grimmjows table.

Me and grimmjow both try to get the door open while shouting her name. "We can't use cero or kido! That could hurt her!" I say, stopping grimmjow from charging a cero.

We hear her scream. "FAT!" We push at the door. "STUPID IDIOT!" By now the door was about to come off its hinges. "UGLY! AHHHHH!" We hear a scream of pain and a body hit the floor. The door finally opens and there we find Naomis unconscious body on the floor. Blood oozed from the New cuts on her wrists and her cheeks where full of tears.

"She's breaking." I say to grimmjow who had picked her up and carried her to his bed. I then started to heal her wounds.

She's breaking....

Well... lets just say I think we all want to kill Aizen right now. Gin cares about Naomi! Not in that way! Gin doesn't love Naomi. He sees her more as a little sister, same with grimmjow. Anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter! See ya in the next one.

Until next time my Nekos bye- Jude xoxox