(1) My Possessive Alpha Mate

The dragonflies hummed, the bees buzzed in and out of the flowers, the distant barking of a canine echoed in the distance. I closed my eyes as the succulent juices of the apple flowed into my mouth. I chewed slowly and softly as I looked around, enjoying nature.

I love my pack. Not only are the people here amazing, but our territory is probably the most beautiful out of the surrounding three packs. Half of it was a gently wooded forest, and the rest was filled with beautiful plains of tall, bronze grass.

Our pack town was spread out. Any family was allowed to have a house outside the town, as long as they were within a mile of the outskirts of our town. 

The high ranking wolves lived in the plains. There was more space for the Alpha's and Beta's children to run around. The pack Doctors always lived closer towards the forest, for there were more natural herbs that grew. 

Of course, the pack offices are there. It contained everything you needed. The first two bottom levels were the school. The Doctors' offices were on the third level along with the Beta's office. The fourth level is the Alpha's office, and the basement is the training area.

I drifted out the thoughts of my pack as the sunlight began to filter through my eyelids. I opened them against the bright sunlight. I sighed as the serenity faded. I was leaning against a tree, with the plains before me. I could see the distant shapes of the town on the horizon line. The tree bark itched on to my nude back.

I quickly finished my apple and shifted back into my wolf. Nature never got boring to me in my wolf form. My enlightened senses picked up everything.

My wolf is a beautiful shade of silvery white. She has piercing light blue eyes that contrast greatly against her fur. I'm proud of Kyra.

I lay down next to my tree. I tucked my hind legs closer to myself, forming a semi-circle. I curled my tail behind my head, although a few strands of fur ran into my face.

On beautiful weekend days like these, people usually stay in their wolf form for the most part, except for human activities. I could have eaten that apple as my wolf, but I felt the need to be in my human form for a bit.

All Crescent Shade pack members report to the town square for a pack meeting! I heard the Alpha's howl echo eerily through the forest towards my ears. I felt them instantly perk up as the Alpha's voice vibrated against them. Without conscious thought, I stood up and bolted towards the square.

All pack meetings are held in human form, so unfortunately there were masses of sweaty, naked people standing on the burning concrete of the town square. We were all used to seeing each other like this, we just never looked. We kept a straight face and kept our gaze on each other's faces.

Except you have that rare perverted man who stare's a woman's junk. The Alpha always gives severe punishment for looking at someone's intimacy in public, especially if they are not your mate.

"You are all probably wondering why I've called a meeting," the Alpha stood on the rock where he normally held meetings with his hands clasped behind his back,

My wolf replied in my head No shit, Sherlock in a fond, joking manner. Kyra loved the Alpha in a father-daughter way, all pack members felt that way.

I saw the Alpha's mouth turn up a bit in a brief smile. He must've heard my wolf, despite the fact she was only talking to me.

"The young Alpha of the Black Willow pack has turned 20. He still has not found his mate." A couple of gasps sounded out, for all Alphas were supposed to find their mates when they were 18, the time they became an Alpha.

That is, unless their mate was dead.

"He is traveling about to see if he can find her. I granted him permission to search for her in our pack." He stared at the men. "Men, you can go back and do whatever. Unmated women and girls ages 16 and older, please go put on clothes and come back. Anyone else who does not fit into those, you can go along with the men and do whatever you were."

I groaned. Kyra shushed me. Kylie, remember what I told you! We are a future Luna! This may be our mate! I could feel her pacing about and wagging her tail excitedly. I rolled my eyes.

Okay, Kyra. You know this stuff better than I do. I shifted and ran towards my house, where I washed my sweaty body off in the shower. Once I finished, I hurried over and put a yellow sundress on. I wrapped my white silk belt around my waist and wore white sandals. Kyra growled at me when I nearly forgot my makeup.

Our mate will love with or without make up, but we still want to look good if he isn't.

I rolled my eyes and applied a light layer of pale pink blush, nude eye shadow and light mascara and eyeliner. I nodded at myself when I knew I looked perfect.

I hurried out of my house and took my time to get back to the square. I could see other girls had done the same; made sure they weren't sweaty and smelly anymore. I wouldn't be late.

I arrived with a group of three other girls. I was in awe at how many unmated females there were in our pack.

The Alpha came over and assembled us into a line. I rolled my eyes. "Alpha, do we need to really do this?" I called out to him.

Alpha Jake looked over his shoulder to me. "Yes, we do. I need to show him our females are respectful, well-organized and ready to obey their Alpha, even if none of you are his mate."

Suddenly, I could feel Kyra pushing at my mind. IT'S HIM, IT'S HIM! OUR MATE! LET ME GO! I could feel my eyes go black as Kyra pushed all these feelings of lust onto me.

Shut up! Is the Alpha of Black Willow really our mate?

Yes, he is! Turn around!

Kyra made me turn around. I met similar black eyes that stared deeply into mine.

"Mine!"

Man, two pages on Word and on the third, only three lines. That's waaaay shorter than I thought.

Kylie's wolf, Kyra, is on the side. --->