Introduction

Copyright © 2013 by WolfWriterInc. Any characters resembling real people, places and/or incidents are entirely coincidental, for this book is a work of fiction.

Being mated to and Alpha is hard. Trust me, I know.

I knew right from the start. Once I started to get comfortable with shifting from wolf to human and human to wolf, my wolf, Kyra, told me all about it.

We have an Alpha mate, She had said simply that one time. I had been about to shift to take a run. I had felt that this one time would be the first time that was painless.

I was beyond confused. How can you tell? I had asked.

I feel the power within me. The Luna blood runs through me, us.

How come I can't feel the power?

You will once you meet Him.

After that, Kyra and I referred to our Mate as Him.

I had decided to keep my future rank a secret. I didn't want my friends to be intimidated.

The hardships came later as we grew up. Around 16 and 17 years old, my friends began to go to parties and do illegal things. I, with my enhanced Luna hormones, would act extremely... I don't even know, if I did the drugs my friends did, or got drunk at the parties they went to, who knows how I would act?

I know that I get hornier than a normal she-wolf. If a male so much as brushed against me when I was drunk, I'd be on them like a bee on flowers.

I missed out on a lot because of this. I didn't trust myself at parties. I can't blame myself or even Kyra, it's just in our blood. Just as Alphas are like this, so are Lunas. I'd regret it and I know Kyra would give me a mental beating if I did happen to go and give myself up.

I'll tell you my story, young one. I'll tell you everything. You'll be finding your own mate soon too. Might as well know the specifics.

Let's hope my old memory won't fail me now.