"Unnie, I'm so disappointed in you, how could you do that to oppa?" Yuna faked.

"Oppa, let's just go" Yuna took this chance to entwine her fingers with his, knowing it will upset Jinhee.
Thinking that Yuna did that to help him, Taehyung also grabbed her hand as he continued to play along.
A sight of the two leave Jinhee speechless.

"What do you think you're doing?!" Jinhee lose it as she pulled Yuna away.

"That's my line to say! Stop bothering me and Taehyung oppa!"

"What?" Jinhee could feel hot tears are trigger to fall.

"You heard that right. You have Woosin so please don't bother us" Yuna spat.

Although Taehyung know it wasn't true, although he know that it hurt Jinhee, but that is what he wanted. Because that is what Jinhee deserve for playing with his heart.. On the other hand, Woosin was watching the scene in happiness. Her lips froze, her heart ceased as tears are flowing overwhelmingly down her cheeks at the sight of the two walking away. Yuna didn't miss a chance to smirk at Jinhee before she disappear out of sight.

"Why......." Jinhee's legs give up on her, making her fall against the lockers. A thought of telling Taehyung the truth was helpless now, he's already moving on.

"He wasn't the right one anyway" Woosin shrugged. "You could still date me"

"Never!"

"Umh... Oh look, it's your best friends." Woosin said looking at BamBam and Yugyeom who is running toward the scene.

"I guess I'll see you later KJ, my girlfriend" he smiled before walking away.

Jinhee didn't say anything, she have no energy to fight back nor to reply.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN!" BamBam and Yugyeom panicked as they saw Jinhee bawl her eyes out. They squat down beside Jinhee, taking her glasses away to get a clearer look.

"Did that guy just now make you cry?? Or is it Taehyung?!" BamBam yelled.

"H-he knows..." Jinhee sobbed

"Know what?!" Yugyeom asked.

"That I'm KJ!"

"WHAT? WHO?! Jinhee just spill everything!"

"The guy just walked away.... Woosin. He's a sasaeng..."

"What did he do??!" BamBam asked.

"During the camp trip.... He forces a kiss on me.... But Taehyung saw it"

"Taehyung broke up with me..."

"That fucking b-!" BamBam cursed.
Jinhee shushed BamBam, "Shut up, someone might heard you"

"Please don't do anything" Jinhee pleaded. "Don't cause trouble, it'll effect your image"

"Don't worry, we won't" BamBam and Yugyeom lied.

"Taehyung didn't believe you?" Yugyeom questioned.

"He didn't....... Woosin said that he and I dated behind Taehyung's back and Taehyung believe that..."

"WHAT??!" BamBam's blood boiled. "That fucking sasaeng! And dumbass Taehyung for not believe you!"

The bell ring interrupting the three.

"Go to class" Jinhee pushes BamBam and Yugyeom. "I don't want people to see us together."

"I don't care! We're going together" They insist.

"No, managernim is picking me up. I have a show in a few hours. Imma go wait for him at the office now"

"Do you want us to go with you?!"