5. A Day with BTS

JINHEE's POV

Today is Saturday, I'm now in front of the school waiting for him. I'm really having trouble with the braces, it itches my gums. I was suppose to show for dance practice today, but i tell my manager to give me a day off. One day off won't hurt right?

"Hey you, stop day dreaming." A familiar voice was heard. I look up and find Taehyung walking toward my way. He was wearing a white sweater with black jeans. His hands was in his front pockets. It was simple outfit but he pull it off with a "swag" look. I like that.

"I'm not, and you're 12 minutes late by the way. " I said.

"Whatever, let's just go." He gestured me to follow.

I walk behind him, he was quiet the whole way and I don't know what to say either, it's quite awkward.

"That guy is sohandsome! " The girl in the other side of the street squeal. I look at Taehyung, but he doesn't seem to care about the comment.

"Who's that girl behind him? Better not be his girlfriend, she's so plain." Another girl said. Can these girls know I have ears?!

TAEHYUNG's POV

If it was any other girl then I would've refuse them from coming to my house. But if it's Jinhee than I'm okay. She's just seem different from others you know? Like she doesn't try to flirt with me or being clingy.....oh I forgot, she say she hate me.

Don't get me wrong I don't like her or anything. I hope I won't, I don't want her to suffer.....I don't want the past to repeat again.
My mind drifted away that I don't even know my house is already in front of me.

"Lady's first." I said as I open the door.

"Thank you." she take of her shoes then enter the house. Her jeans really show off her nice legs. To think about it, she does have a really great body figure.

JINHEE's POV

Man this house is big, I didn't know he's rich.

I look around, totally mesmerize how spacious his house is. He didn't say anything but sit on his couch, I follow and sit on the other side.

"Should we get started?" I asked.

"Sure" he replied. "Do you want anything to drink?" Ohh gentleman.

"Water is fine." I answered then he take his leave. Meanwhile I take out my supplies and get going.

"Here" he place a glass of water infront of me.

"Thank you " I said. "Do you live here alone?" I wonder since I haven't see anyone.

"No, I live with my parent but they're on a business trip right now." He said while sitting down next to me.

"Really? You must be lonely."

"I'm used to it" He sound slightly depressed. "Anyway let's just start, what's the topic?"

"The history of Korean Hangul, like who invented it and how it's develop, ect"

"Okay, let's map out our ideas" He scoot a little closer to me.

* 1 hour later*

TAEHYUNG's POV