29. Field Trip (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"Wow..... You guys are slow" said BamBam.

"Thank you, we know that" Jinhee roll her eyes.

"Jinhee! Focus!" Taehyung yelled.

"Okay! Okay!" Jinhee continued her best to finish up the tent with Taehyung.

Soon enough BTS, Miyoung, BamBam, and Yugyeom was finish and are now looking at the slow couple bickering.

"Man..... They are gonna take all day" Jimin laughed.

"Should we go help?" Yugyeom asked.

"Nah! Let the couple spent some time together" Suga replied.

"Woh~ the tent looks good!" Jinhee clap her hand at her and Tae's achievement.

"Finally!!" Taehyung swipe the sweat on his forehead.

"Good job! You've work hard" Jinhee pat Taehyung's back.

"Thanks Jinhee, you too" Tae smile sweetly.

*These two..... It's not even that hard.....* The rest roll their eyes playfully.

"Alright everyone listen!!" The instructor speaks.
"Our first activity will be water activities!!"

All the student's eyes turn excited upon hearing the instructor's words.
The instructor started to lead the groups to a shortcut to the river in the forest.

"Ack!" Jinhee slipped on the slippery road but Taehyung quickly hold her safely.

"Be careful, Jinhee-ah" Taehyung grabs Jinhee's waist, pushing her closer to him for protection.

"Ah...uh.. Thanks.." Red roses start to bloom on Jinhee's cheeks.

In a far distance, Yuna and Woosin was looking at the two in madness.

"Wowwwww~~~" The students dropped their jaws when they finally arrive at the river. The water was crystal clear with beautiful waterfall and the fresh smell of nature.

"Here are all the supplies, you can swim, fishing, water polo, water gun fight, ect. Enjoy your times!!" The instructor said before he walked away.

"........Guys~~!" Jin called.
Everyone looked and smirked to see a bunch of water guns of different type in Jin's and Miyoung's arm.

They immediately attacked the two to fight for the biggest and the most powerful guns. Taehyung manages to pull out 2 biggest water gun and give Jinhee one. Yugyeom, Jin, Miyoung, and Jungkook also get the biggest one. They rest got the medium except for the unlucky Jimin who get the smallest, turtle shaped gun.

"He really don't have any jams" Rapmon shakes his head.

"BamBam is still dry! Shoot him!!!" J-Hope yelled and all the guns are pointing at BamBam.

"Yahhh!!! That's not fair!!" BamBam yelled trying to cover himself, unfortunately, he's still soaking wet.

"Jinhee noona is also dry!!!" Jungkook yelled

Jinhee yelped, before anyone have a chance to shoot she start running like its a marathon.

"Oh shitt! She's fastt!!" The other are running after.

*I'm going to get you~* Taehyung smirked as he catches up to Jinhee and shoot her continuously.

"Ah!!" Jinhee covered herself as she start to shoot back. They were both in advantages since they have the biggest guns.