I Found You - Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Mrs Morrison P.O.V

“That must be her,” I muttered to my husband as I glance around the room making sure everything was perfect. None of Blaze's boxers lying in site, i let out a sign of relief before dusting my hands on my back of my jeans. I opened the front door; flashing Macy a wide grin “Welcome Macy, make yourself at home!"

She gave me a small smile, her eyes searching around the room. “Hello Mrs Morrison – I’m just wondering what’s going on? I got a text from my Mum saying to grab some clothes and come over here.” her voice rung of confusion.

I ushered her inside the house, shutting the door to block off the cold breeze coming through.  “Call me Jamie – oh yes. She gave me a call explaining that your family took a quick flight to Texas because your aunty is very sick and they didn’t want to interrupt your night. So she asked if you could stay with us for awhile.” her face showed no emotion, she just stood there like stone.

Macy’s eyes flickered to the stairs before hiding her surprise, “Thank you for having me,” she mumbled, she shuffled her feet nervously. The poor girl was a nervous wreck!

I smiled, “It’s my pleasure, now where is that boy?” I mumbled before shouting for Blaze, "BLAZE!"

His cranky face popped out of his room, “What?” his dark hair sticking all over the place, his scowl which he inherited from his dad.

 “We have a special visitor, come greet them!”

After a few shuffles and bangs Blaze emerged in boxers, his eyes widened as he saw Macy standing next to me, “What’s she doing here?”

“She’s staying with us for awhile – she’ll be your new roommate,” I pressed my lips to control my laugh from escaping. Blaze’s expression was unreadable, “She what?” his eyes nearly buldged out like the size of golf balls.

Zane hugged me from behind, kissing me on the ceek. “You heard your mother – she’s you roommate!”

“You don’t have too-,” Macy shyly muttered, her cheeks turning as red as her hair. Zane always disaproved of my matching but he had to admit the feelings for those two were so obvious!

I dismissed the idea, “Nonsense – Blaze is fine with it.”

 Blaze open and closed his mouth like a gold fish, eyes flashing between me and Zane. "Close your mouth boy!"

I waved them off, Blaze shot me an ungrateful look which I just ignored. “Goodnight!” I shouted as they trudged up the stairs. “I don’t care what you do – just remember there’s other people in the house,” Zane chuckled as I began to laugh with him before lightly smacking him on the stomach.

“Shut up Dad!” Blaze yelled before slamming his door closed.

Macy P.O.V.

I glanced at Blaze who crankily walked past me before lying on his bed. I had remembered the look of his room from before, this time it was actually tidy. I placed my bag down against the wooden floor, i slowly walked over to his window where you could see my bedroom, “Blaze…” I started off but was cut off by him.