Stomach, Meet Butterflies - Chapter 11

Chapter 11

 CHECK OUT THE MUSIC VIDEO PLEASE ^

Recap;

On Blaze’s window was a piece of paper stuck on it and written in pink glow pen was, Immature. I growled in defeat and slammed the window shut. I stalked over to my bed and sat down in a huff, I swear in the far distance I could hear a deep chuckle.

 ~

I proceed with my normal routine of getting up the next morning, I was halfway through brushing my teeth when I noticed a piece of paper stuck to my cheek.

I detached it from my cheek, running my finger across its smooth surface. I turned it over and began to read the faded writing, It’s my fault, she’s dead because of me…

I gasped; the paper flew from my hand, now lying on the floor. I quickly grabbed my bag and jacket and dashed out the door, I needed to talk to Blaze.

I ran the whole way to school, my breath caught in my throat, “Blaze?” I shouted when I reached hi locker, he was nowhere to be found, where are you Blaze? “Macy!” I turned around, “Oh Aaron!”

He chuckled softly at my surprise reaction, “Care to have brunch with me, since today is Self-study day, we’ve got the whole day off.” I smiled politely at him, “Loved to stay and chat Aaron, but I’ve really something to do.”

I was about to escape when Aaron grab a hold of my wrist, “Please Macy, lunch by the picnic tables?” he started to pout. “Fine,” I admitted in defeat, before checking the remain classrooms for Blaze.

I started walking faster, nearly running and ran straight into a chest. Not just any chest, Luke’s chest. “What’s with me today?

Attracting all the jerks in my life,” I mumbled. Luke’s natural smirk grew bigger, it almost couldn’t fit his face, “Macy Hawthorne – long time no see.”

“And I intend to keep it that way,” I retorted and moved aside.

“Oh Macy darling, don’t leave yet.”

“Well Luke honeybunch, I'm in a hurry,” I spat out; I really needed to find Blaze.

I walked away from Luke only to hear him shout, “He’s probably by the shed.”

I waved in response of a thank you. I walked across the pathway to where the gardener shed was, of course there was Blaze, mouth to mouth with another girl.

I slammed my bag into the shed, causing a ringing sound to echo. Blaze and the girl looked up, Blaze’s eyes widened in shock, “Macy…”

I looked away discreetly, “Meet me at the oak tree, whenever your done swapping spit? Kay” I said and stormed off, something inside me was exploding – something I never felt before?

Could it be jealous? I clutched my bag and shook off the thought as I sat down by the oak tree awaiting Blaze.

15 minutes past and I knew Blaze wasn’t coming, I gather my things and was about to get up when a shadow formed above me. I looked up and I found myself staring into Blaze’s eyes, “What? No more girls to kiss?” I said dryly, for some reason I was really pissed.