Big or Small; Lies are Lies - chapter 5

------> Picture of Chloe

Chapter 5

School was over which was a relief, anymore drama and I’d explode. Selena and me were walking out of maths class when Aaron came over to us. “Excuse us for a minute,” Aaron said taking my arm and pulling me away from Selena.

“What,” I hissed.

“Stay away from Morrison he’s bad news,” Aaron’s eyes searched mine.

“Hah, that’s rich coming from the one who dumped me by text.”

“Listen Mace... Macy. I’m so sorry,” Aaron pleaded some more.

“You know you never told me why we had a sudden break up. What you do, flip a coin?” I sneered.

“Macy, I felt like we were drifting apart. Besides 2 years was long enough.”

“So was I something that you could use until my expiry date came along?” tears threatening to spill from eyes.

“Aww, Macy come one, don’t cry,” Aaron reached out to pull me into a hug which I avoided.

“Is this manwhore bothering you?” a familiar voice asked.

I looked up through my blurred vision to see black spiky hair, Blaze. I nodded.

Blaze slide his arm around my waist causing my skin to jump, his touch seemed to warm up my body.

I swear I heard Aaron growl at that moment and I had weird scene flash from mean girls. “Come on, Blaze,” I said pulling his hand. Aaron stalked away angrily in huff and a puff. Selena saw the dry tears and she quickly enveloped me in a big hug.

“What he do this time?”

“Never mind, I’m fine.”

And with that I left both Selena and Blaze, I walked home from school I didn’t feel like skating. I need to get some fresh air, my feelings were flying around like crazy.

I opened the front door and I heard mum yell out, “Back so early? Did you have a good day?” she asked, my innocent mom.

“It was interesting,” I yelled back before heading towards my bedroom and locking the door. For the first time today I let everything go, the tears stream down my face. I picked up the picture of Aaron and me and tossed against the wall watching as the glass smash into little pieces, just what Aaron did to my heart.