1.3

"okay, i want you to walk in there with the best 'fuck you all' face you can give. got it?" calum said, his hand on the blonde boy's back and pushing him along. it had been a week or so since the incident with tate, luke had been very reluctant to go back (even after he had said that he wanted to go back.) calum insisted it would be fine, and that he'd beat the shit out of tate if he dare lay a hand on him again.

luke tried to resist and push backwards, but it was useless against his boyfriend's strength, "cal, i don't feel good. take me back home?" he lied, adding a fake cough to the end for good measure and realism. "please, we can go home and cuddle and eat pizza-"

"as good as that offer does sound, we're already here and i'd hate to waste my gas money." he smiled, "nobody is going to say anything, and if they do, you know what's coming to them."

they reached the door, calum's smile never fading and luke's frown growing, "remember, keep a straight face- keep everything normal."

"please I think I'm second guessing myself, I don't want to go back anymore-"

before he could finish his sentence, he was guided into the hallway of the school, the familiar cold air of the school blasting them. luke pulled his jacket collar tighter around his neck, knuckles turning white as he held onto the straps of his book bag, jaw clenched and eyes on the floor ahead of him. the only thing making him feel better was the feeling of calum's hand softly guiding him through the halls.

people stopped to stare at the boys, probably either hearing the news of the relationship or the face that luke's pale skin bruised purple, and the bandages that tightly wrapped around the knuckles of the older boy. everything seemed to fade out into a faint whisper, people covering their mouths with their hands and they quietly said something to their friends, others pressing against the locker to get out of their way. the others that didn't notice their conditions just walked passed as if nothing was out of the usual.

"luke, what happened to you?"

the two turned around, a familiar looking curvy redhead standing a few feet behind them, her eyebrows pushed up in worry. luke recognized her as lucy, a girl from his sociology class. he remembered he had the biggest crush on her a few years ago, it had only went away when he started to date liza. "are you okay?"

"yeah," he replied, voice lowered and his eyes leaving the floor for the first time and into her dark brown ones, "shit happens sometimes."

"doesn't look like the normal shit to me," she said, eyes glancing down to the bandages on cal's hands, "you too, calum?"

the older boy nodded, "it's nothing."

she pressed her lips together, looking as if she regretted she asked, "so uh, i hear you guys are officially a thing. it's super cute, i think."

calum cracked a slight smile, luke looking even more uncomfortable than before, "i think so too, but we should get going. talk to you sometime?"

"yeah, yeah." she mumbled, rocking back and forth on her heels, lips white from being pressed together with that much pressure, "see you."

::

somehow, a miracle probably, luke had made it through the day to his last class. of course, it was a sore, stressful, and surprisingly boring day, but he made it nonetheless. halfway through his last class, he decided that he wasn't going to do it anymore. dry mouthed, eyes starting to close involuntarily, and wanting to do something way different than learn the same formulas over and over again, he excused himself to the restroom, doing some sort of awkward (and painful) half limp jog all the way to the bathroom in the back of the school.

locking himself inside the familiar and grossly pastel pink bathroom, he pulled out his phone to text no one other than cal, hoping he was feeling the same way as he did at that moment: sore and kind of horny. (lol me everyday)

so uh, i kind of have a request. pls answer as quick as you can im not waiting all day.

he typed as quickly as his cold fingers would let him, tapping his foot as he waited for a response from calum.

calum hood: was just thinking about you, wtf. can you meet me in the back bathroom or something because im feelin it atm.

he silently laughed to himself, his fingers mindlessly dancing across the keyboard.

im already in there. calculus is not my cup of tea while im fucking hurting everywhere.

calum hood:stop being such a baby, man up. you think you can be okay for 5 more minutes? ill be there soon.

ugh, ill be waiting.

and with that, he waited 5 agonizing minutes waiting for his boyfriend, sitting on the edge of the bathroom sink and swinging his long legs. at exactly the five minute mark, three soft knocks sounded at the door, luke unlocked it and an overjoyed calum quickly came in and locked the door behind him. his long arms wrapped around luke's waist and his lips locked with his boyfriend's thinner ones, he touch light as a feather for he was scared he would hurt him. luke melted immediately into his touch, slinking his arm around calum's neck.

"god, that was the longest four minutes of my life that I have ever waited." the blonde boy mumbled in between breaths, "i was so fuckin bored in my classes. im bored and aching and i want to go home."

"i could make you feel a little better before we go home?" calum suggested, trailing his hands slowly to under luke's butt.

"how?"

"i think you know already."

calum slowly got down to his knees, using the hilt of his hand to gently rub luke through his jeans, the blonde boy biting on the hem of his t-shirt as some sort of silencer, "now im just warning you, i have no clue if I'm going to do this right."

he unbuttoned luke's black skinnies very gently, peeling his boxers down as well. his heart beat fast as luke was revealed to him, he thought the boy looked so beautiful.

"hurry up, my dick is so fucking cold," he said, referring to the arctic temperatures in their school.

nervously, calum took luke in his hand, sliding his hand up and down his length. peering up just a little bit, he say the boy's vibrant eyes sealed shut, his black t-shirt in his mouth. he tried to gain speed and once he felt as if luke was ready, hesitantly took all of the boy into his mouth. luke groaned loudly, biting on his shirt harshly as he did.

okay, calum thought, no teeth, no grinding. oh god, im going to fuck this up.

he slowly bobbed his head up and down length, using his hand for the part he couldn't quite fit in his mouth. looking up at the blonde boy, it seemed as if he couldn't contain himself for much more longer, "oh god, you're doing so good." he groaned, the hem of his shirt dropping out of his mouth. luke's hands mindlessly dragged through calum's hair, bringing him closer, long moans coming from his mouth, "fucking hell-"

"what the fuck is going on in there?" a low voice yelled through the door, their fists banging and vibrating the wall.

luke's eyes went wide, "just k-keep going. t-they'll go away." he whispered.

calum slowly slid his mouth away from luke and wiped his lips with the corner of his sleeves, "i don't that that's such a great idea, babe."

"i said, what is going on in there?"

"luke?" calum whispered, hand over his mouth.

"we're screwed."

::

whoops sry for the late update.