Chapter 39

~Brooklyn's POV~

"There we go loves" joy smiled as she placed a plate of curry in front of me and Calum.

"Mmmm" we both said in unison causing everyone to bust into a bunch of giggles.

"I'm so happy your home both of you, even if it's not for long. We've missed you loads" mumma cried.

I jumped up from my seat and engulfed her with a massive hug. "I've missed you too"

Once me and Callum had finished our food we made our way upstairs to get an early night, still not used to Jet lag.

"night baby sis love you" Callum said hugging me before disappearing into his own room.

I changed into my shorts and a vest top and got into bed curling up into a tight ball. I could easily be mistaken for a sleeping baby if anyone saw me. After tossing and turning for a while I finally fell asleep.

~3am~

I woke up clutching my stomach the strong feeling of nausea not wanting to go away. I looked over too my clock sat on my bedside table.

3:06am

"ughhh" I groaned getting out of bed and taking a sip of water and opening the window. It's pbviously just the Jet lag getting to me. I mean I'm still not used to all this jet setting everywhere at least once a week. I sickening feeling in my stomach began to get worse and worse no matter what I did to try and relieve it. Why won't it just go away?

~Calum's POV~

I woke up to the sound of someone running into the bathroom. Wait Brooklyn? I turned to see the time was 3:18am.

Shit!

Shit!

Shit!

Shit!

Shit!

This can't be good! I jumped out of bed and ran to where Brooklyn was crouched with her head over the toilet, puking. I walked over to her and held her hair back stroking it as I did so.

"shhh It's alright sis" I whispered continuing to stroke her hair.

Once she was done she wiped her mouth with a flannel and brushed her teeth. Tears started to form in her eyes as she stood there the only light being the moonlight shining through the window. I took her arm and led her to my room sitting her down on my bed.

"It's gonna be okay, I promise you" I comforted her.

"No, no it's not. What's wrong with me?" she cried resting her head on my shoulder.

"I don't know sis but I'm going to take you to the doctors in the morning to see if you're alright, okay?"

"Thank you Calum! You're the best." She smiled hugging me still.

I rubbed her back until she finally managed to stop crying. "Common let's get you back to sleep shall we"

I tucked her in next to me so I could keep and eye on her and protect her. It was going to be fine, she'll be fine, we'll be fine, everything will be fine and nothing will change.

Or so I thought...

~Brooklyn's POV~

I woke up the next morning in the safe arms of my brother. I was so lucky to have someone like him in my life I mean no one understands how much I atua..

Shit

NEED TO PUKE! NOW!

I got up and ran to the bathroom, yet again, and leant over the toilet whilst trying to hold my hair out of my face. Once I had finished I flushed the loo and returned to my own room and gathered my clothes for the day taking them to the bathroom and turning the shower on. The hot steam soon filled the room. I removed my pyjamas and stepped in to the shower the heat hitting me suddenly. I loved showers they always relaxed me and were so much quicker then baths. My favourite body shop body wash was the coconut scented one which I lathered into my skin before letting the water wash it off. I stepped out of the shower and let my body dry before stepping into my clothes for the day. This consisted of black skinny jeans, a long white t-shirt and my green and blue checked shirt.

I headed down stairs following the smell of freshly cooked food to the kitchen where a full cooked breakfast waited or me on the breakfast bar.

"Woah thanks" I smiled looking up to see calum smiling.

"no problem baby sis. Mum and dad have already gone so I decided to make it for you we've got a long day ahead of us"

And god was he right.

~3 hours later~

"Miss Hood please" the nurse called.

I got up along with Calum and followed the nurse through the hallways of the hospital to the doctor's room.

"Good morning Miss Hood please take a seat, you too sir" the Doctor smiled. She looked about mid 40's and had strawberry blonde hair tied in a neat ponytail.

"So what seems to be the problem then?"

"I've had a lot of nausea recently and have thrown up at least twice in the last 24 hours" I replied looking over to Calum who was smiling at me with worry concealed in his eye.

"I'm sorry but I have to ask this" she paused "have you had unprotected sex recently?"

I gulped; it couldn't be... could it?

"Err....yes"

"We'll I'm going to need you to take this test for me and come back in about 10 minutes when it's done" she informed me handing me a test.

10 minutes flew by and I found myself walking back into the room containing the doctor and Calum. I handed the test over to her and she checked a few things before she started typing something up on the computer before turning to face me once more.

"Congratulations Miss Hood, you're pregnant!" she smiled.

My heart and my life stopped then. This couldn't be happening to me. I couldn't have a baby inside of me, I wasn't ready.

"WHAT?" I yelled at her before I could stop myself.

"You're pregnant Miss Hood" she repeated.

"No. no .no!" I cried putting my head in my hands.

Calum came over to me and hugged me. "you'll be a great mum sis. I know that for sure"

I smiled "you really think so?"

"yeah I do"

Maybe it would be okay? Would it?

"Sorry miss but before you leave do you know who the father is?" the Doctor asked me.

I looked at Calum who nodded for me to tell her.

"yes, yes I do. His name is Luke Hemming's"

Calum's face clenched "YOU WHAT!" he yelled "he's not gonna know what's hit him"

"Calum don't please" I begged as we walked out the room.

"I'm still in shock sis. First your pregnant then the fathers Luke. I mean you're gonna be a great mum I know that and I'm excited to be a uncle but Luke shouldn't have done this to you"

"It'll be fine trust me bro"

Whoop whoop chapter complete.

Add me on snapchat @ amyballxoxoxo to chat.

Comment, vote and like please

Love you all xoxox