Chapter 30

~2days later~

I had managed to get a flight to New York 2 days later from the phone call with Calum. I was currently asleep on the plane with no clue where abouts we were. I kept dreaming about the perfect future with the boys and that I would make everything better, I just had to keep my fingers crossed.

"Mummy when can we see Luke again?" I asked parading around the garden with the penguin he got me.

"One day soon" she sighed weakly smiling.

"but I want to see him today" I argued.

"no, I've said no and no means no just cut it out  will you!" she shouted.

I started to cry and ran inside still hugging the penguin.

"I miss you luke. I'll find you again one day" I cried.

I groaned as I felt someone shaking my shoulder disturbing me from my peaceful sleep. "Excuse me Miss but the planes landed" the air stewardess smiled sweetly.

"Thank you" I smiled back getting up and grabbing my hand luggage from the compartment.

I hurried into the airport and waited for my suitcase. Eventually it turned up and I grabbed it making my way to the front of the airport.  As I turned a corner numerous screams started and a group of girls ran over to me asking for photos and for me to sign things. I happily signed everything and took photos with the fans talking to them and going round each and every one of them.

"I love you so much Brooklyn" I little girl said with a bandana wrapped over her head to cover the fact she had no hair. She held her mother's hand who was beside her helping her stand. I knelt down beside her and gave her a massive hug and took a picture with her before signing her poster of me.

"Hey what's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Emily" she smiled.

"Hey Emily, you obviously know who I am" I chuckled earing a nod from her, I paused before continuing on. "Emily I need you to stay strong for me okay? I promise thing's will only get better and you are the strongest girl I've ever met."

"Thank you I will" she said hugging me tightly.

"I have to go now but I hope I'll see you soon. I love you Emily" I waved standing up and turning to her mother.

"is she getting all the treatment?" I whispered.

"no we can't afford it all" she replied bowing her head in shame.