chapter 38

~Brooklyn's POV~

"I can't just choose like this! What the hell!" I yelled this had gone too far, way too far.

"Brooklyn if you don't make up your mind we've got a story all ready to send to the media about how you were the one who ruined Luke before and not because he missed you"

"That's Blackmail!" I shouted standing up.

"Hunny it's called the real world, grow up"

"don't you dare tell me what I can and can't do I thought you were there manager, not mine. I'm not choosing and for your information I'm going back to Australia so I hope your happy!" I yelled

"That's good you're going. Ah now we can get you both new girlfriends to fake date for a while" there manager smiled sorting his papers out.

"you're unbelievable" I snarled storming out the room.

I pulled my phone out my bag and clicked on 'Mumma Joy's :*' contact.

Ring ring

"hey baby how are you?" a familiar kind voice echoed down the phone.

"Hey mumma I'm coming home tomorrow"

"Is everything okay? What's happened" she asked concerned

"I'll explain when we get there"

"We?"

"oh yeah Calum's staying for a few days before he has to come back for the tour" I replied.

"Really! This is going to be wonderful! I'll let you get on now, see you soon sweetheart" she cheered.

"see you mum" I replied before hanging up at least one person was still nice.

I decided to go and pack so it wasn't a rush tomorrow. In the middle of packing I heard the door close.

"so you're leaving huh?" a voice said behind me.

I spun around to see Luke stood there with is hands in his pockets.

"uh yeah, I can't do this anymore, I need to get away" I half smiled.

"I'll miss you, you know that right?" he asked.

"I'll miss you too Lukey"

"Seeing as tonight's your last night let me take you out please" he smiled walking over to me.

"sure pick me up at 7" I smiled.

"I can't wait" he beamed before leaving the room once again to let me finish packing.

~6:50pm~

The night came quickly and Luke was due to pick me up in 10 minutes. I was wearing black skinny jeans, with a grey jumper and my black beanie. It didn't sound much but put it together and it was an amazing outfit. I pulled on my black boots quickly and applied my lip gloss just as Luke knocked on the door.

"You look beautiful" he smiled as I opened it.

"not bad your self hemmo" I chuckled.

After driving for 10 minutes we arrived at small pier. It was stunning! We grabbed something to eat and sat on the pier edge taking for hours on end not realising where the time was going.

Suddenly he leant in a kissed me. His lips so soft yet so firm on my own.

"I love you Brooklyn, always have, always will" he smiled. And that was it, it was if sparks had been lit.

We eventually got back to the hotel after constant make out sessions in the cab, elevator you name it. Luke pushed me up against the door kissing me hungrily. Seconds later our clothes were on the floor and I was being thrown onto the bed as we both hungered for more. He inserted his length into me and I felt a sudden rush of pleasure. Moans and calls could probably be heard from Tokyo at this point. It was good so good. I kissed him repeatedly where ever I could. Hours continued to fly by and we both fell asleep quickly out of exhaustion.

~the next morning~

"morning babe" Luke smiled kissing my lips.

"morning" I replied hurriedly getting dressed and making my way to the door.

"where you going?" he asked.

"look Luke that was a mistake, it wasn't meant to happen, just forget about this, forget about me" I replied making my way back to my room.

"Morning B" the guys cheered.

"morning" I replied in a sing song voice.

"Have fun last night?" calum asked.

"no" I replied bluntly. Hang on a minuet SHIT!

I ran out the door and back to where Luke was.

"PROTECTION!" I yelled at him.

"What?" he asked "did you use protection?"

"SHIT!" he shouted.

I face palmed groaning "why?"

"it'll be fine, we'll get through whatever happens" he comforted me.

"Thanks Luke, um see you one day" I smiled leaving for the second time.

Calum was stood by the door with our suitcases all ready to go to the airport. I ran over to Michael and Ashton and hugged them both.

"I'm gonna miss you losers!" I chuckled.

"Awh meanie" Ashton pouted followed by Michael doing the same thing.

"only joking love you both. Ft me lot's yeah? Byeee" I called as me and calum grabbed our bags and headed out the door and down to the lobby.

~18 hours later~

"Were here home sweet home" Calum smiled.

"Finally!" I groaned

We got our bags and walked out into the reception to see Mali and Joy stood there with bug grins on their faces. I ran to them dropping my bag and hugged them both tightly.

"I've missed you so much" I giggled a smile plastered on my face.

"not as much as we've miss you two" joy replied "How about we go home and get you some dinner?"

Me and Calum looked at each other eyes wide "HELL YEAH!" we both shouted at the same time causing everyone to break down into giggles.

I was finally home, back where I belonged away from all the bad stuff. Finally free.

3rd chapter today!!! Ly all.

Thanks for the endless support and a special shout out too @Hoodgirlbby who has been an amazing supporter to this chapters for you!

Vote comment like

xxxxxxxxxxx