Chapter 34

~Brooklyn's POV~

Me and Michael arrived at the hospital about 20 minutes later due to the heavy traffic on the roads. As I neared the door I couldn't help but feel excited and nervous at the same time. There was a part of me telling me to turn around and run away, run away from everything start afresh.... Again. But my heart pulled me forward closer to where Luke was.

"B are you okay?" Michael asked concerned.

"Ye-yeah i-I'm fin-ne" I stuttered.

"Common" he smiled taking my hand in his and walking me too the room.

After numerous corridors and elevators we finally found ourselves stood outside his room.

"Hey sis" calum called getting up to hug me.

"er hey, can I see him yet?"

"Yeah there letting us all in today. Liz is in there by the way"

"oh okay thanks" I smiled shakily.

 I walked in to the room Calum and Michael keeping close behind me. There he was the same Luke.  I slowly walked over to his side and perched next to him on the clinical white bed.

"Hey sweetheart" Liz smiled rubbing my back with her hand.

"Hey Liz" I replied returning the smile.

"So they think he could wake up"

"I hope so. It was all my fault I never should have left" I groped

"shhh honey it's not your fault" she comforted.

Suddenly Luke's head twitched.

"OMG HE MOVED!" I half yelled.

"someone get the doctor" liz followed up.

Seconds later the officials came running into the room clipboards at hand. I held on to Luke's hand as he slowly opened his eyes for the first time since he passed out.

"W-where am i?" he questioned sitting up.

"Hello Luke you're in the hospital" the doctor informed him.

"Mum?" Luke asked looking at Liz.

"yes baby?"

"I missed you so much" he beamed turning to look at the boy "CALUM, MICHAEL, ASHTON"

"Hey bro" calum chuckled giving him a quick hug followed by the other boys.