Chapter 13

I got dressed into my black leggings, nirvana crop top, flannel and black vans. I applied a bit of foundation, mascara and eyeliner before putting on a few rings and my choker. I headed down stairs following the smell of cooking. When I walked into the kitchen I saw Calum standing there making me pancakes for breakfast.

"Thought my baby sis would like some breakfast" he smiled putting them onto 2 plates one for me and the other for him.

"thank you cal" I said grabbing my plate and taking a seat at the table.

I put Nutella in the 1st pancake and lemon and sugar in the 2nd and then started to eat them followed by callum who had done the same.

"mmmm there delicious cal" I said through a mouthful of pancake.

"Why thank you dear sister" he chuckled in reply.

We both finished our pancakes about 5 minuets later. I stacked our plates and put them in the sink before heading into the lounge to join calum while we waited for the boys to arrive.

"So what we going to do today then?" I asked not sure what he had in store for me.

"Well I thought we could go to the beach and then come back and get ready to go somewhere" he said smirking at the end.

"And where would that be" I asked full of curiosity.

"Your first club in Sydney" he said proudly.

"but I'm not 18 yet" I groaned.

"fake id love" he said handing one to me. I cheered in response today was going to be amazing.

Just then the doorbell rang and Calum jumped up to go and answer it so while I waited I decided to turn the x-box on and play COD. The boys walked in just as I started my game and they all sat down and watched in awe as I played the game once I had finished they all turned to look at me in scilence there mouths dropped open. It stayed scilent until Michael spoke up.

"How did you. You beat my high score, I've been beaten by a girl" he said look ashamed.

"Well done Brooklyn nobody has ever beaten him before" ashton said giving me a high five followed by the rest of the boys.

"So when we going to the beach then?" I asked changing the subject.

"We could go now if you want?" calum spoke and the boys all agreed apart from Michael who was still shocked.

"Okey I'll just get my stuff be right back" I smiled walking out the room and upstairs.

I pulled out a black and white zigzagged bikini and slipped it on making sure to put my underware in my beach bag along with a few other things I would need: sunglasses, towel, hairbrush, makeup. I think I had everything. I grabbed my phone before heading downstairs too meet the boys once more.
"You ready?" Luke asked.
I nodded and we all headed out to Ashton's car parked in the drive way. the whole care journey consisted off loud out of tune singing to rock music and Michael complaining about me beating his high score.
We arrived at the beach after what felt like hours. we found the perfect spit on the beach and set out towels down. I removed my top and leggings feeling the boys eyes staring at me from behind. I turned around to see my predictions were right "I would close your mouths before you catch any flys" I smirked making them blush and look away.
I laid down on the rug and put my sunglasses on putting I'm my headphones and turning my music on. after a few minuets I felt my earphones being pulled out my ears and my sunglasses were removed and then I was thrown over somebody's shoulder.
"Hey put me down" I groaned hitting there back.
"Hey Calum down it's only me Luke wants you in the water but you know he was too scared to get you him self, so your dating I hear" Ashton's voice spoke reassuring me.
"Uh yeah we are" I stuttered.
"Oh" was all he said him reply.
when we got to the water Ashton placed me down gently and Luke's hands wrapped around my waist. I saw Ashton scoff and walk off to join the others.
"What got into him?" I asked Luke confused by the whole situation.
"Oh I Donno he's on his man period I guess" Luke said causing us both to laugh.
When I turned around to face Luke I felt cold water in my face.
"Your gonna pay for that hemmings" I screamed before I splashed him back starting a splash war. we both ended up in fits of laughter. like took a step towards me running his hand through his wet hair. our faces were inches apart. we both leant in and our lips collided and moved in sync in a passionate kiss.
"Hey no PDA" Michael shouted making everyone but Ashton laugh.
"He really is on his man period" I whispered to luke who simply nodded in reply.
We continued to good around in the sea giggling and having fun.
"So luklyn is official" Michael stated making me and Luke smile and look at each other.
"Yep" I replied.
At that moment Ashton turned around and walked off out of the sea and up the beach. I was so confused.
A few minuets later I decided to go find Ashton.
"Guys I'm going for a walk I'll be back soon" i said leaving the sea and drying my self quickly and putting some shorts and shoes on before I went to look for ashton. I walked for ages until I came to a bench along from the beach with some one sat on it staring out to sea tears in there eyes. it was ashton. I went and sat down next to him and placed my hand on his knee causing him to look at me.
"Hey what's wrong" I asked.
"Nothing" I scoffed.
"Ashton tell me" I said sternly.
Tears threatened to spill from his eyes as he stared into mine. he took a deep berth before speaking
"fine it's you and Luke. he knows something, he knows I like you. and he's tormenting me when ever your together" Ashton whispered. wait the Ashton Irwin liked me?
"You you like me?" I asked still in shock.
He simply nodded.
"Maybe one day yeah?" I asked attempting to cheer him up.
He nodded once again "one day, I'll be waiting" he smiled embracing me in a hug.
"We should be heading back before the boys wonder where we are" I said standing up holding out my hand for Ashton to take as we walked back to the beach pulling our hands apart as we came into view.
"Where were you" Luke said running up to me hugging me "are you okey"
I laughed and nodded "im fine I just went to check on ashton" I said nodding at ashton. Luke's smiled faded as he replied "oh"
"guys lets go home so we can get ready to PARTAY!" Calum screamed like a little school girl.
"Yaya" we all chimed in.
I put all my stuff in my beach bag and we all walked back to the car my head spinning with the thoughts of what Ashton had told me. does this mean Luke's using me? Does he actually love me? Do. Love him? Is Ashton lying? The thoughts burst my brain.
"are you getting in" calum asked snapping me out of my thoughts.
I nodded and hopped in the car. the whole journey back mine and Ashton's eyes kept meeting in the rear view mirror and death glares were also shot at Ashton by luke.
This was going to be interesting.

Hope your enjoying my book please like and comment on any ideas.
Follow me in twitter @itsglitznglammor
Ly babes cxxxxx :)))