Chapter 12

After a couple more hours Luke drove me home and walked me to the front door.

"Thank you luke I had a great night" I smiled as he put his hands around my waist pulling me closer.

"Me too I have another idea for next time" he smirked.

"Oh so there's a next time is there hemmings" we both chuckled.

"Of cause Hood" after the words left his mouth his lips crashed on to mine moving in sync. I felt a sudden tingly feeling overcome me. OMG the feels! We pulled away minutes later and out eyes locked.

"Night Girlfriend sleep well" luke said emphasising the Girlfriend part.

"Night Boyfriend, you too" I copied him and then walked inside closing the door behind me.

When I turned around calum was stood there with a huge grin on his face.

"So tell me all about it" he said leading me into his room to tell him everything. I told him about the picnic, the funfair, the memories and not forgetting the kiss and luke's way of asking me to be his girlfriend. Once I'd finished calum let out a giant awwwwwww.

"Ha your such a girl cal" I giggled. Calum suddenly started to tickle me because of what I had said I was literally crying with laughter. I rolled off the bed and ended up on the floor with calum on top of still tickling me.

"S-tt-oppp p;-llea-sse!" I giggled as I couldn't take it anymore.

"Say calum is the sexiest brother in the whole wide world" he smirked. I shook my head in reply causing calum to keep tickling me.

"FINE CALUM IS THE SEXIEST BROTHER IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD" I practically yelled.

"Awh thank you sis" calum said kissing my cheek and helping me off the floor.

After that walked back to my room and got changed into my pj's before climbing into bed falling asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. It had been the best day ever and one I would never ever forget.

~the next day~

The next morning i woke up to the sound of All time Low blasting out my phone. My ringtone. I checked the time noticing it was only 4:25 in the morning who the fuck was phoning me at this time. I answered my call to be greeted by a formal voice.

"Hello is this Brooklyn" the mysterious voice asked making become more curious by the second. but one thing's for sure i had heard this voice before.

"um, yeah it is whos this please?" i replied my hand shaking alittle in my hand. What if i was going to die or be kidnapped. my heart was racing faster and faster as I waited for a reply.

"you probably know me. I'm Alex, Alex Gaskarth"

OMFG is it? How? aughhh i don't have time for questions its frigging Alex Gaskarth from my favourite band ever.

"Uh hey, why are you calling me? How did you get my number?" I asked fangirling so much inside I thought I was going to pass out.

"Well I got your number off your brother and I'm calling you because I have watched some of your videos and some of your covers on youtube and I thought they were amazing!" he replied making me stand still. The Alex Gaskarth just said my videos were amazing.

"Thank you so much it means a lot coming from you" I smiled still in shock.

"No problem, anyway because I thought they were good I have shown my management team and they would like to sign you but I wanted to be the one to ask you" he rambled on.

I took in every word he said and thought it through. That was when it hit me I was going to be signed. My life long dream. "Omg yes I would love to be" I practically screamed down the phone.

"Yay I can't wait to meet you I'll let management know now and they'll contact you soon, bye babe nice chatting to you" I finished.

"Bye thank you so much" I replied before the line went dead.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD" I screamed at the top of my voice before jumping around in a mini circle letting out another scream.

"Brooklyn are you ok?" calum asked running into my room worried look planted on his face.

I couldn't breathe I was so excited. "yess, im fine.... Alex called" I stuttered trying to catch my breath he nodded for me to continue "I'm...getting signed"

After I told him he ran over to me and engulfed me in a massive hug.

"Omg sis I'm so, so happy for you!" he whispered in my ear. "okey this deserves celebration, I'll call the boys"

I nodded as he left the room. With that I started to get ready for my celebration. I am going to have a big smile on my face today and not just because of the signing but because I've realised everything I've wanted in my life I've got and I'm living my dreams right now my life is just so perfect right now I can't even begin to explain it.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter please like and comment

loves ya

xxx