chapter 25

Me and Luke arrived back at the hotel about 15 minutes later.

"hey guys" I cheered walking into our hotel room Michael with Calum.

"Have fun?" he asked.

"yep we certainly did" I smiled.

I sat down next to Calum on the bed and started to what MTV with him and was shortly joined by Luke and Michael.

"So what did I miss?" Ashton asked walking out of the bathroom "oh hey Brooklyn, hey Luke"

"Heya" I replied.

I smiled at Ashton as he came to join us all.

"So guys when we heading to the venue?" I asked too excited to open for the guys.

"at 11" Calum stated.

"You do know that's in 5 minutes right?" I asked

"Ah shit really" Michael exclaimed jumping up to get ready making us all laugh.

As if on que there was a knock at the hotel door. I jumped up to answer it and there at the door was Liz and John.

"Liz and John are here" I shouted through to the boys.

Minutes later the boys were all at the door practically jumping with happiness. We all made our way down to the van parked outside the hotel in the middle of a crowd of screaming fans.

"Hold my hand" luke whispered into my ear.

Without thinking I grabbed his hand as we headed out into the crowd. Comments got said again probably from the same people as earlier but each time I heard them it just hurt me more. Thankfully we reached the van and got in before I heard any more comments from the fans.

"Are you okay?" Michael asked.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be" I smiled weakly. Truth was I was hurting, hurting a lot!

~A day later~

After checking out the venue the day before tonight we were going to play in the arena, marking the start of tour.

"Thank you so much guys for letting me come with you!" I squealed as we sat in the dressing room ready for the start of the show in 2 hours.

"No problem it's our pleasure" Ashton smiled.

I decided to check twitter to pass a bit of time. I clicked on my notifications and started scrolling through my comments and mentions. The first few were nice but as I got further down they go worse and worse. Tears started to fall from my eyes and my mascara ran down my face following the fallen tears. The comments varied but were mainly implying one thing.