Chapter one:

Picture of Skyler above ^^^

Skyler Laidon:

I walked. And I walked. And the corridor just didn't seem to have an end. Blue and black lockers lined up on each side of the corridor neatly and not one with a single stain or scratch on it.

The sound of my boots making contact with the floor echoed though the place. I looked around and at every room number as I passed the classes.

AL3 -...AL4-...AL5-...AL6.

I turned slowly to my left and looked at the door. Class AL6, my new English class. There was a teacher inside pointing at the door. I stared blankly at her but she didn't seem to of realised that I was there.

The doorknob turned and a guy stepped out. Black hair, blue eyes and looked slightly taller than me.

"...and don't you dare come back until you thought about what you have just done!"

He looked straight at me and his mouth twitched into a smirk of some sort.
"Well hello there. I don't think I saw you around the school before you fine looking thing."

I looked at him with a bored expression and stepped around him entering the classroom. Every pair of eyes looked straight at me.

I walked across the front of the class without a single word and handed the teacher a small note.

"Oh, you must be Skyler my dear! Welcome to my class. You are a little late but not much." She said with a grin that is way too big for my liking.

"Thanks." I muttered and turned around to look for an empty seat.

She looked at me for a few more seconds then turned to the class. "Just sit wherever you like sweetheart. Everybody this is Skyler and she is a new student in your year." She finally announced which brought all unneeded attention to me.

"Great." I muttered once again and walked all the way to the back of the class and sat in the corner.

I took out my notebook and opened it. I leaned back on the chair and looked blankly at the teacher.

"Hey there hun. Do you need help?" Said a guy that sat in front of me.

I looked at him and crossed my arms over my chest. There was another guy next to him which looked at him and smacked him around the head.

"OW what was that for?!" He practically yelled out.

"Behave you retard." Said the guy and they both turned back around.

Blaze Newton POV

The door opened and a girl walked in. She had black long hair, eyes that were so blue that I could see them from the back of the class and she was quite tall compared to any other girl in this class.

She was wearing a black long sleeve shirt and black skinny jeans which were tucked into her black leather boots. Very light makeup on her face and a black bag on a long strap.

A lot of black but every single thing on her outlined her amazing figured body. That arse and boobs. For fuck sake, why now?!

She walked across the front of the class and handed the teacher a note. She then turned and started looking around for a seat.

I quickly bent back and snatched Logan's bag off the floor so that she would sit behind me. Logan is outside but I'm sure he won't mind such a fine lady sat next to him.

"Just sit wherever you want sweetheart. Everyone this is Skyler and she is a new student in your year." Announced the teacher.

She walked across and sat right behind me. YES!!