"Oh no you don't" Poseidon hooked his arm at hers and they turned in a circle. "Did you not hear that there is a storm coming? You're staying with us and ask your mom to come get you from our place."

 She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. "You want me to join you walking four blocks away from school where I only have to walk three and a bus to get home?"

"Yep," Poseidon said smiling

"And people say I'm crazy" she muttered "as much as I would love to I really need to go before my mom gets home and the rain worsens"

"This is why you should come with us." Poseidon said as Hades had appeared from the chemistry Labs.

 "Come on then let's go back to the apartment" grabbed Allison by the arm while Hades looked confused at Zeus.

Zeus shrugged "I don't know what's going on in his mind either, just better go with it."

The four teenagers arrived in the apartment soaking wet. Hades went to turn on the heater while the others where removing one by one layers of coats while slightly shivering.

“See,” Poseidon said while his teeth were slightly chattering. “I-I t-told you it w-was c-c-c…” then he sneezed loudly.

“Yeah, its cold and you caught one as well” Allison said removing her coat. She was back to her purple sweater and blue shirt. it wasn’t even the slightest bit wet.

“H-How the h-h-heck are y-you not w-wet” Zeus exclaimed

“Rain coat” she said pulling up the top layer of her winter attire. “It’s water proof and reaches like half a foot below my knee so I barely get wet.”

“Didn’t think of that” Poseidon said. “Anyway, tomorrow’s the start of Christmas break”

“Yeah I know” she said. “I was going to ask if you guys wanted to go sleding some time after Christmas.”

“That would be nice.” A girl’s voice said from behind them. Making them jump. Hera was standing there. She wore a blouse with a pair of jeans, looking a bit like a mom.

“Where did you come from” Poseidon said

“The door”

“Um… I’ll use your phone for a moment while you sort out your… thing” Allison said and left Zeus and Poseidon in the room. Hades came in not long after.

“What’s going on Allison said that we have a visi…” he stopped in mid sentence while the other three gods looked at him. “What?”

“Have you looked in the mirror?”

“No why?”

“There is soot” Hera said “All over your face”

Hades wipes his hand around his face which made it worse. Hera groaned and conjured a went towel and started to smother her brother. Hades struggled under her grasp.

“Hold still, will you?”

“Get off” he exclaimed then grabbed the towel and did it himself. “Why are you here?”

“Well, Hestia said that we go back home to Olympus, during your Christmas Break”

“As in we’re done here!” Zeus said “Back to Normal?”

“No” Hera said plainly “Just back home for a week or two to celebrate Christmas.”

“That’s great” Hades said sarcastically “Back together like in dad’s stomach”

Hera slapped him upside the head. “None of that.”

Hades rubbed the back of his head. “Uh…OW?”

“Anyways,” Hera said “I will be coming to pick you up tomorrow.” Then she disappeared

“That was nice.” Zeus muttered sarcastically. But before anyone could respond Allison stepped out of the other room.

“What happened to your sister?” she asked

“How did you know that was our sister?” Poseidon asked

She shrugged “Lucky guess? Anyway, my mom is coming to pick me up in a few hours after her shift in the hospital. She’s mad that I didn’t tell her it was half day cuz of the storm”

“Why didn’t you tell her?”

“Well, I can’t exactly call her the part that I don’t have a phone.” She said “So yeah. She tends to do that a lot. Once I remind her that I don’t have a phone, or anyway to contact her she’s going to say…oh”

“Okay?”

“So what do you wanna do now that you guys have dragged me all the way here?”

                “I can’t believe you did that” Poseidon said. “The dare was almost impossible. I can’t believe you managed to hit the target!”

                “I got great aim or so some say” Allison said. “That’s one of the things I do for fun.”

                Her mom’s car was parked just outside the building waiting for her. She walked over to the car and waved to Poseidon.

                “See yah,” she said and climbed into the car. Poseidon was sure he saw that glint in her eyes that was similar to one of his nephews.