I was too lazy to grab some shorts, so basically I'm just wearing my undies.

Good thing the pullover was long and it reached my thighs.

Plus the boys aren't here yet so, yeah.

I kept my socks on coz I hate being barefooted.

I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed an apple by the fridge before taking a bite. My phone buzzed and I looked at the notification that showed.

My ears perked up when I heard a faint yelp.

They're home already?

I looked at the time on phone and it read 10:01 pm.

I thought they're dismissal was 2 am?

Being curious I followed were the yapping was.

I find myself in front of a slightly, opened door where the talking became louder.

"You are at the mercy of Ore-sama."

That's Ayato for sure.

"Stop quibbling over every little things I do!"

I heard splashing of water and a feminine yelp, which I know came from Yui.

Peeking through the door and saw that Ayato was just standing by the edge of the pool and looking at the struggling girl.

Asshole.

I sneekily went in unnoticed and sat on the couch that was in the indoor pool.

"Now tell me that I'm the best."

"Tell me I'm better than anyone else."

"And that you belong to me."

Ayato said after another, not caring of the fact that Yui was fucking drowning!

Tch attention whore.

I know that I can just jump and save Yui myself but, Ayato should just jump since he threw her in the first place.

"I can't swim!"

Was what she said rather than what Ayato wanted her to say.

I didn't know what Ayato's expression is now since his back is facing me but he didn't move after a few minutes that passed.

And Yui's whole body was being pulled down already.

I felt that an innocent girl shouldn't die in my watch, I lied my phone and the bitten apple on the couch that was nearby the pool, preparing to stand up and jump.

But before I could, the red head jumped before me.

If he was gonna fucking jump, he could have done it earlier before the girl was fucking drowning.

I went near the edge of the pool and saw Ayato kissing Yui.

Seriously, is he stupid?

CPR is fucking done on dry land.

I rolled my eyes and when I looked back he was biting the girl by the shoulder.

Air bubbles and blood shored the pool.

Baka...

You give CPR just for her to loose that air?

Baka... Bakayato.

That's actually a nice nickname for him.

I think mercy finally went into Ayato's thick skull cause he pulled both him and Yui up to breath, especially Yui.