Part 2

Heya people!
I'm back with a new update! Thanks for the support you guys have showed for this ff. You all rock! Trust me! KYY fandom rocks!
To be frank I wasn't sure about this ff but thanks to iluvmanik_xoxo and TaNu2709 that I started it. Thanks to these two for pushing me to write this!
I dedicate this update to VridhiShetty , the first voter and commenter of this ff!

Please do mention your views in the comments!
Please please make me smile by hitting that star on the bottom of your screens! Make that star glow! ⭐️

Love and hugs to you all,
Sasha

---------------------------

"Nandiniiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

I heard someone calling.

"NANDUUUUUUU GET YOUR ASS OFF THAT BED RIGHT AWAY,"

Wait! What? I was in Disneyland! Then what about the bed? Where am I?

"Nanduuuu get up. You don't want to be late on the first day of your job! Wake up!"

Wake up? What? This voice sounds familiar? Job?

FREAKKKKK! I'm late! I overslept! Without opening my eyes I hurriedly threw away the covers and got up. I opened my eyes and saw Tiya my housemate standing right by the bed.

Awww! How much I owed her! I kissed her cheeks and said,"thank you so much! Now go out I've to rush to get ready!"

"Fine! I'll drop you! Its your first day right!", she said.

What would I do without her? She was the first girl I met here in Washington. She has always been extremely sweet and helping. She helped me settle in this country. Actually she used to be an ex girlfriend of one of my friend, he fixed me up with her so that I am able to survive easily on this foreign land.

After getting done with my music degree I wanted to do something worthwhile. Not that music isn't any interesting. It is! But I needed to earn for RishaBh, my brother. For how long would we be dependent on our chacha, chachi and Amms? Setting up a career in music required a lot of struggle and I can't waste that much time. I had to work and earn money. So I decided to get into management field. I did BFIA and then MBA in finance from the top institute of India. That's how I landed myself in one of the best paid jobs the institute had to offer in the placement drive.

I got a job in finance department of Ace Group of Companies. I've heard that the owner of this company is an Indian but I didn't bother to do any research about it. I hardly cared! I was just concerned about my job and the pay.

I got ready in just twenty minutes. I decided to wear my dark gray Shift dress with heals. I tied my hair in a ponytail. I rushed to the kitchen bar and had an apple and some green tea. Tiya was standing there giving me a big smile. She gave me a big box of chocolates.

"To your new start",she said.

I hugged her tight. In short span of time she has become so close to me. She has become my family.

"Thank you"

"Lets go!"

I gave her a big smile.

After driving for half an hour in this city traffic we reached the 28 floor Ace tower. Tiya can't stay for long because of the traffic on the road. She said hurriedly,"all the best. You'll do awesome don't worry."