Too late. I thought.

"What were you and Jason doing on the bed?" She asked, I couldn't help but laugh.

"What do youuu mean?" I asked, my body felt different. It felt relaxed and uncoordinated. I knew this feeling anywhere, I may have been slightly tipsy. "No more alcohol my friend, you said that you guys were laying on the bed." She said, placing the bottle on the table. I was mad that she took the bottle away from me, it eased my stress.

"We weere laying on the bed, it wasn't that deep." I shrugged, she narrowed her eyes at me. "We were going to kiss, the same old crap we always do." I said, leaning back on the chair. If I wasn't a little tipsy I would not have told her that. I just stared up at some of the beautiful stars, while she stared down at me. "You want something more?"

Do I? I want to actually know him. Believe it or not I've been held by him for four and a half months and I didn't even know his real name was Justin. That's bizarre. Tonight was the night that I was going to get him to open up to me. I guess things changed.

"What is Leighton doing here?" Zayn asked, he swung the patio door open. The first thing I noticed was his bare chest, they were covered in tattoos just like his arm. It had me staring longer than I should've. His hair was a mess it looked like he just came from a long nap. "Matt & Josh think we need her for the plan." Lo said, putting emphasis on need. He sighed, he ran his fingers through his black hair. He walked over to Lotus, giving her a peck on her forehead. They are so cute, I just wish it could be this way for me.

"How did it go?" He suddenly asked, he leaned on the door with his hands crossed over his chest. I knew he was referring to Jason & I. "Well three words, she showed up." I said, I pulled a strand of my hair behind my ears. I looked up at him and he was playing with his scruff, I wonder if he shaves?

"You know what you need to learn how to use? A gun." He said, my eyes literally popped out of its sockets.

I do not need to know how to use a gun. That's out the question. I don't want to have control of something so...deadly. Then again I am surrounded by deadly people.

"No." I said bluntly. Lotus laughed, causing me to smile. I just hoped he wouldn't pull out a gun and ask me to shoot someone. If he did I would've jumped off the balcony.

"I know she was a bitch to you. You could've just easily whipped out your gun...." He began but Lo cut him off. "Noooo, stop. You don't have to kill people but it would be good to know how to use a gun." She said while glaring at him. I was glad I didn't hear him finish his sentence.

He shrugged, grabbing the bottle from the table. "I was kidding...well actually...I wasn't." He smiled, He titled the glass up to his mouth finishing the alcoholic beverage. I was mentally rolling my eyes at him because I wanted to finish it, He just walked back into the room. "Where is he?" I asked, I was hoping that Jason would've come to find me. He was angry when he saw me leaving the room, so where is he?

"He's probably letting you cool off." She said, I saw the uneasiness in her face. She didn't believe what she just said and neither did I. "You and I both know that's a lie." I said, thoughts were clouding through my head.

Where is he? Is he with her? Did he give her the time of day?

I got up suddenly from the chair, exiting the balcony, With Lotus following close behind. Once I walked into the living room all the guys were there. I searched but I didn't see Jason or Leighton. I felt jealousy rushing throughout my body. "What's going on?" I asked, I was confused as to why they were all in Zayn & Lo's hotel room.

Were they having a meeting?

"Movie night." Josh said, he stuffed his mouth with popcorn, eyeing the large flat screen tv. I was amused by how clueless he always looked. "Where's Jason?" I asked. I'm guessing no one knew or they just didn't want to tell me because no one answered. Eventually Grayson spoke up. "Uhh, I think he's taking a shower." I watched as he eyed me suspiciously while I walked up to the front door. That's how I knew he was lying.

"We bought pizza, have some?" Matt said, he rested his hands on my back, walking me into the kitchen. They were lucky I was hungry, other than that I would've called them out. There were six boxes of pizza on the counter. I was shocked as to why they needed six boxes for only seven people. The smell of the pizzas made me forget about Jason for a moment, I'm literally in love with pizza.

I saw Lotus glaring at the guys in the living room from the kitchen, I could barely see them because I was in the opposite hall, but I subtly stole glances at them. I made sure that Matt didn't catch on to what I was doing. He handed me a plate and I chose from one of the three different sodas.

"Where is he?" Lotus mouthed, even though I couldn't hear her I read her lips. Everyone was being very quiet and secretive, do they think the way I think. Because what I'm thinking is Jason is with her and he's probably doing something that I wouldn't be happy about.

I could feel it, it was sad that I didn't trust him enough. I'm not going to lie, I didn't trust him...fully. "You okay?" Matt asked, he briefly broke me out of my deep, suffocating thoughts. "What do you think?" I asked, he sighed rubbing his hands over his eyes.

he loves me right? I asked myself. So I had to trust in that.

But wait, isn't this what you wanted? You hated his love for you, you wished he didn't want you. You would grimace when he would say he loved you. A month ago you would've been happy that his eyes weren't set on you anymore. What's changed? You need to say it...

Just admit it.

I'm falling for him.

No say it.

Fuck, I love him.

A/N: comment your thoughts about this chapter. Also vote, because after 44 chapters she/you finally admits she's/ you're in love!