AFTERWORD

Hi.
Me again.
The author, that is.
Well... Feel free to hate me for the ending. Sorry.
But, apart from that... (cue cringe-y thank you speech in 3...2...1...)
I just, well, kinda want to say THANK YOU.
Thank you to anyone who's ever read this, or ever voted, or commented.
Thank you to the people who started to read this at the very beginning and have stuck with me till the end, and also to the people who came later... Basically all of you... You're all amazing, k?
Thank you to anyone who has ever left comments on this, because you've all been nothing but nice and you don't realise how happy it makes me to see your comments. I literally think about them all the time and it means the world to me and I love you all for it, like I just wanna... squish all of your faces... idk something like that...
I remember how shocked and happy I was when this had 1 vote. Seriously. As of now, as I am writing this, it has 567. You can probably guess how freaking ecstatic I am about that.
But, okay, enough rambling. I really hope you enjoyed this fanfic.
I might publish a new fic or two soon so keep an eye out for more stuff by me, y'know, if you want.
I guess that's all I have to say for now.
Byeeee ☆〜(ゝ。∂)