Temptations

Bree was in a total state of shock. What she had seen was not normal. There were more people like her. She knew superheroes were fictional and she knew quite a lot from Leo always talking about it.

Was this what Kaz and Oliver were hiding. If they lied about this place it meant two things, super dangerous or super helpful. She can't reveal this right away, no one will believe her.

Bree sigh as she exit the closet. "They couldn't have made a better entrance?"

Since she was way too focused with her own thoughts, Sebastian scared her just by greeting her. "Hey, Bree! Your brother was wondering where you were."

Bree quickly came up with a lie. "I went to the bathroom."

Sebastian believes her. From Bree's perspective, he was naïve like the rest of the soldiers. She knew they lost a sister and it hurt them the most. Bree did her best to change the subject, but he would always go back to it.

"You're the only girl in the family? Besides your mom, of course."

Bree didn't know where he was going with this. "Yeah, I do wish for a sister. Who am I kidding, that won't happen!"

"Maybe when we find S-1, she could be your sister." He says while laughing.

Bree smiles, "That's sweet. See, why can't there be more happy people like you in the world."

"Yes, I won't give up on her." Sebastian says back. "Oh! Douglas needs to talk to you about something."

She looked surprised, it was very rare that he needed to talk to her. Douglas was more interested in her brothers, but she never minded. "Of what?"

"I wish I knew, he didn't say."

Bree nods at his response. She walks to the waiting room with Sebastian right behind her. She saw Douglas in the same spot, he didn't look worried to go back to prison.

"There you are!" Douglas exclaimed as he stood up. He took her arm and pulled her aside from the group.

"I already told Leo, but I thought it'd be important to tell you." Douglas looks at the two soldiers, Leo had them distracted. "We can't keep them in the house forever. I was thinking of having them moved back to where they came from."

"That's the thing," Bree said. "We can't because we don't know where they live. The only thing they remember is living in a warehouse."

"They might remember where it is," Douglas said.

Bree shrugged at her father. It sounded like a great idea since the government wouldn't think of looking for them there. "What if it triggers memories?"

"It won't. The triton app in their chips is too advance, they'll only remember basic necessities."

"What will Mr. Davenport say?"

"We can't let him know," Douglas says.

Bree crosses her arms, "I feel bad for hiding this from him."

"I know, but he's still recovering . . . Look this will be between us."

Bree nods showing understandment. It was almost how it was three years ago, hiding to prove non existence. "I need to see."

"Go ahead," Douglas pats her back and moves back to the boys. Bree walks over to the door and slowly opens it. Donald was sitting up on the bed while Tasha sat on a bench right next to him.

"Hey Tasha, hey Mr. Davenport." Bree shuts the door behind her and walks beside Tasha.

"Hey honey," Tasha says. Donald waves at his daughter.