We Have an Emergency

When the soldiers went to look for S-1, Leo and Chase stayed at the house to look over the remaining soldiers. There were so many soldiers and two of them.

"You know, I never knew we'd be caught into this mess." Leo tries to lighten up the mood although it wasn't helping.

Chase wanted everyone in order, yet it wasn't working. "It's terrible!"

Chase stands on the couch and yells as loud as he could to get the attention of the soldiers. "HEY!"

Everyone turned to face him. They didn't know what to do since Adam wasn't with them any more and the soldiers considered him the leader.

"You all need to stop! You're destroying the house!" Chase was desperate. They were like little kids in a daycare not knowing right from wrong.

One of the soldiers called out, "and why should we listen to you!"

Leo said, "because we live here."

"You could've asked nicely," S-14 answered him.

Chase sighed and said, "lets just watch the TV."

Leo turns on the TV and there was live footage of fugitives where they had just battled hours ago. The bionic soldiers were very attentive at the television. They saw how government agents swooped down to the ground stopping the criminals.

We are live in the helicopter. We were told it was far too dangerous to be down there as their powers could harm us.

When the cameras zoomed in the faces were much clearer. The handcuffs were black and thick, and everyone walked in a straight line into a truck. At the bottom of the screen, words scrolled from right to left; Bionic fugitives arrested

Leo quickly took the remote to shut off the TV. Chase runs by his side and looks for the plug of the TV.

"Hey! We were watching that!" S-14 yelled.

At that moment, S-3 and the rest appeared in the house. He looked around, making sure no one was left behind.

He checked his bionic beacon and the only one not there was still S-1. He didn't know if it was still a bad thing.

Bree was out of breath, she was terrified when those men in black swarmed the area. "That was close."

"No kidding," Adam says.

Leo and Chase get by there siblings, both with the same expression. This time Leo was getting more stressed out than Chase. "That was you on TV, wasn't it?"

"We were on TV?" Adam asks. "Where's my cut!?"

Adam's siblings roll their eyes at him.

"What are we going to do?" Bree asks.

"The only thing we can do is keep them here. Where else are they going to stay," Chase says. He realized there was nothing they can do until the adults come back.

Adam grins, "so they get to stay!"

"On one condition," Chase halts Adam before he could tell the soldiers they can stay. "They'll sleep in the guests' rooms and no one will suspect a thing."

"Great plan . . . for now." Bree turns to the soldiers. "Alright everyone, off to bed."

She ushers them to the available rooms, hoping they'd all fit. It wouldn't be a problem either way since they would sleep standing up. As the living room emptied, the three boys stood standing looking at all the mess the soldiers had caused.

"We should probably go to bed too." Chase walks to the elevator with Adam behind him. Leo goes down the hall to his room.

When Bree comes back she finds the living room vacaned.

"Of course. Leave the cleaning to hustle," Bree mumbles under her breath. She takes the same route her brothers did to go to the lab. It was already pain to imagine this would be tomorrow.

Philadelphia

It was late at night when Tecton entered Mighty Med. The hospital had less employees at night, but was just as efficient like in the day.

"We have an emergency!" One doctor shouted.

Tecton was carrying a young girl in his arm. She looked about sixteen, dressed in all black.

Tecton had a minor injury. It was painful to walk with the teen in his arms, which made the trip to Mighty Med difficult. Doctors had placed the girl on the gurney checking her status. They helped Tecton sit on another gurney while checking his health too.

Horace barged into the main room when he saw the two injured. "My my! What happened!?"

Tecton was able to tell Horace what happened before his minor injury.

Tecton was fighting Megahertz. He didn't know why this happened, but a girl showed up. She sped over to Megahertz and her momentum knocked him off his feet. Tecton takes this moment to pick up Megahertz, however when he does so, Megahertz forms a ball of electricity, shocking Tecton.

Tecton falls and sees how Megahertz approaches the girl. She stays in a fighting stance waiting for him to get closer. The villain runs towards her and she disappears. The girl appears behind him and uses her super strength to throw him in the air.

Megahertz falls and doesn't stand up. The young girl slowly walks over to him, it was a big mistake. Megahertz shoots red electricity from his hands. She rolls on the ground and her body is stopped by a tree.

Tecton finally has the strength to stand up. He sees a metal post with a yield sign on it. Tecton yanks it off and wraps it around Megahertz. When the villain formed another bolt of electricity, the energy went into the post, shocking himself.

Tecton left the villain in defeat. It was either to use his energy to save the girl or use his energy to put Megahertz in Mighty Max. He couldn't carry both. Tecton walks over to the teen and picks her up. It would be a difficult trip to the superhero hospital.

Horace tells the doctors to check Tecton for any injuries that could be major than previously thought. Horace walks over to where the girl lays. She had dark clothing, only a distinct fashion villains would wear. There was so much chaos, some injured superheroes woke up. One of them being Skylar Storm.

She saw how Tecton came in with a girl about her age. She has never seen her before which made her wonder what connections did this girl have with them. Skylar's curiosity took over, she was going to find out.

Horace jumped when he saw Skylar beside him. "Skylar, please don't do that."

"Sorry Horace. I heard a lot of noise and I couldn't sleep anymore." Skylar says.

The doctors left the teen on the gurney alone when they realize she's okay. She shuffles and squints her eyes. It was very bright in the room. Skylar saw how she she woke up.

The teen was very confused. "S—"

Skylar says, "Horace she's trying to say something."

The both of them and other staff pay close attention to her. The girl could see much more clearer and speaks louder. "Where am I?"

"Mighty Med," says Horace. He helps the girl sit up. "You're in good hands."

"Everything hurts," She mumbles. She looks at Skylar, "who are you?"

"Skylar Storm," She responds to her. "How about you?"

It took a little time for her to remember her name. "My name is S-1."

Horace knew something wasn't right since the start. She didn't look familiar at all. The chief in staff walks over to the computer and types in S-1 in the superhero archives. The computer quickly scans through every file; Superhero names; Alter egos. S-1 was not found.

How was it possible for her to not have any connection with them, yet have powers a normo wouldn't be able to handle. He ran another scan, but received the same results. S-1 wasn't a superhero, she wasn't a normo either, then what was she?