A Threat from a Friend

Mission Creek

Leo and Zachery had waited three hours together for everyone to get up. When they did, everyone had finished the food in the cabinets and fridge. There was no food left for the Davenports.

"My burrito!" Adam yelled as it was nowhere to be seen.

"Adam!" Bree yells as she hits his head. "Knock it off."

Adam rubbed the back of his head. It wasn't the first time he was scold at today. "We should just visit Mr. Davenport and see how he's doing."

"We can't," Chase says. "Who's going to watch over the soldiers? And before you say anything, we are not leaving you here alone with them."

Leo said, "how about Bree and I go, then we switch off."

Chase groaned since he didn't want to be stuck there. He had to anyway, without supervision, who knows what could go wrong.

"I guess it's fair." Chase says.

"I'm not using my speed if that's what you're thinking," Bree says as she crosses her arms.

Zachery places a hand on Leo and Bree's shoulder. "Don't worry, Sebastian and I will take you two."

"Sebastian?" The bionic trio and Leo asked.

Zachery lifted his arms up, "oh yeah sorry, S-3. I told him about what you told me, he named himself Sebastian."

"Ohhhh," the four of them said.

Sebastian looks at Adam and Chase, "see ya!"

They disappear from there and appear in front of Memorial Hospital. Bree and Leo immediately separated themselves from the soldiers.

They ran inside and looked for Douglas in the waiting room. They found him sitting on the couch. He was beyond bored, in a state of thinking.

"Douglas, where's my mom?" Leo said as he approached the man.

Douglas looked up and saw Leo with Bree. "She's in Donald's room, they're figuring out some stuff."

"Like?" Leo asked.

"If I knew, I wouldn't have said stuff."

Bree rolled her eyes. She remembered it was a different hour of here. "What time is it?"

"One in the afternoon, why?"

Bree says, "it looks very late here."

"Yeah. I don't think Tasha's getting out anytime soon." Douglas explained.

Leo made a doubtful face, "lets hope Chase can handle the soldiers and Adam."

This caught Douglas' attention. He had forgotten about the soldiers. "Oh no. You're hiding them?"

"Yes, but the government wants to lock them up. They didn't do anything." Bree was careful enough to not raise her voice.

Douglas placed two fingers at the bridge of his nose. "We can get arrested too. I can't go back to prison."

"No one is—wait, you've been to prison?" Leo asked.

"Who's been to prison? What's a prison?" Zachery asked.

Leo looked around and pushed the boys on the couch. Douglas looked at the teens. He recognized one, but not the other.

"I remember you," Douglas told Sebastian.

Sebastian was very confused. "Who are you?"

Bree widen her eyes and gave Douglas a signal. He understood what she meant then chuckles. "Sorry about that. I was confused for a moment."