Superhe-Supervillain

It was the weekend, that meant Kaz and Oliver would work more hours at Mighty Med. Normally when they got there, Skylar would be waiting for them, and today was different. She was casually talking with another person they had never seen before.

She points to them and Skylar turns around, "hey Kaz, hey Oliver."

"Hey," both boys say. Oliver asks, "who's this?"

Earlier, Skylar had suggested S-1 to get a real name. They looked on a ton of websites. It felt like an endless search. Finally S-1 found an interesting name, Seryna. It meant clear; tranquil; serene.

"Seryna," Skylar said. S-1 extended her hand for the boys to shake. Kaz and Oliver greet her then inspect her. She looked familiar, like someone they had seen before.

S-1 asks, "what is this place anyway?"

Oliver gave her a curious look, "Mighty Med. Superhero hospital." Maybe it's because she was never injured badly, that's why she doesn't know this place.

Oliver used his notepad to write down anything that seemed important. He saw how Seryna and Skylar were really close in just a short period of time . . . very short. He saw something in Skylar, there was a glimpse of sadness every time she was by her friend.

Oliver was right. She felt the need to be attached with Seryna because she still has her powers. Skylar was turned into a normo and when she saw something that was closed to her powers, she instantly became too cheery. It was used to hide her sadness. There would be no point of getting jealous since that wouldn't bring her powers back.

Horace walked into the main room and walked over to Seryna. "How have you been?"

"Great actually. Skylar has been a very good friend," she told him.

That was the answer he feared. If she doesn't have any problems, why would she need to stay at the hospital any longer. Although, he did needed her to stay. He need to investigate why she didn't appear in the archives. When he does find out who she really is, she'll be free.

He knew the girls had been looking for a name. S-1 wasn't exactly a name for a teenage superhero. "Seryna, I need to run some tests on you, to check for any malfunctions."

"My chip is fine though," Seryna said as she touched the back of her neck.

Kaz asks, "your chip?"

Oliver wrote more on his notepad. The only thing related to chip was a bionic chip, nothing more. He said, "what chip?"

"It's a microchip," she explains. "It gives me the ability to do all these amazing things."

Horace remembers hearing something about a chip. In fact it was all over the news! He quickly went over to a computer to search bionic chip. A whole bunch of stuff appeared, although most was about the three bionic teens.

Oliver and Kaz went to check what Horace was doing. They it was important by how quick he got on the computer.

Horace had placed many specific words for the internet to filter. The only results he was getting was about the first bionic superhumans. He didn't think it would work, but it was worth a shot.

bionic chip villain; bionic villain

There were many articles of the past four months about a man named Victor Krane. Horace clicked on one of the links and there was a small gallery. He clicked on the gallery and there was a picture of when Krane was arrested. The next picture showed him and his complisent with bionic chip disrupter cuffs. Krane's henchman was facing down because one government soldier had their hand on the person's neck.