Power Within

Kaz and Adam saw the soldiers walk inside. They were wonder what was happening. As they both went inside the house, they found the soldiers surrounding S-3.

He looked very worried, especially when he faced the youngest in the group.

Kaz and Adam walked up to Chase and Leo.

"Chase, what's happening?" Adam asked. Leo backed away even more when Adam looked at him.

Kaz crossed his arms and bombards Leo with questions. "You know something. What did you do? Were you the cause of this?"

Leo was just like Oliver, he could never hide his worried looks.

"I did nothing! The only thing I was doing was help them defeat the bad guy." Leo points to his older siblings.

"You have a guilty face. I know because Oliver is just like you," Kaz adds on.

At that moment, Oliver had finally found the Bree and Chase. He also heard what Kaz had just said.

Oliver turns to him, "hey, I'm right here!"

Soon the three of them start to argue about the subject.

"Hey—Guys . . . HEY!" Bree yells loud enough for everyone to look at her. "I think we already have enough problems." She turns to S-3. "Take them home, then we'll find your sister."

S-3 nods and walks up to Kaz and Oliver. "Brace yourselves."

S-3 geo-leaps back to hospital with Kaz and Oliver. He looks around and sees if anyone is in the hall. "I guess this is your stop."

"That is awesome! How are you able to do that?" Kaz asked. He knew there were only three bionic superhumans (four, counting Leo) and that superheroes could only do those magnificent things.

"I don't know. I just know my siblings and I have these special abilities." S-3 said. He really never put thought into that. Why question something you can't change. Plus, he only remembers when he found Adam and his siblings followed.

Oliver saw the thoughtful face on the soldier. He pulled Kaz aside and whispered, "there's something that doesn't add up here."

"Yup," Kaz answered, even though he didn't know what Oliver was talking about.

"You don't know what I mean, right?"

"Not a clue," Kaz sincerely says.

They were going to talk to the soldier once more, but he was gone. Kaz shrugged and began to walk away. Oliver had a bad feeling, but it didn't have to do with the soldiers. He thought it'd be best to leave it for tomorrow. Right now they could use some rest, considering the different time zones in California and Pennsylvania.

—O—

Donald laid in the hospital bed thinking about life. He wonder how he could still be alive and to think he was dead for a bit of time. However, he saw something draw him near the end of the light. It was his father.

Donald wasn't the most religious person in the world, on the other hand Tasha would attend mass when possible and prayed. He saw his father at the end of the path and his hand was extended out for Donald to reach. he man was young and he didn't look old which surprised Donald. Just as he was going to unite with his father, he saw how his family grieved for him.

Then he saw all those memories of his life. Since being a small child with Douglas upto the present. He couldn't leave his family behind. They would never recover from his lost. Donald walked back to the start of the trail. His father didn't seem sad at all, in fact he was okay to wait for his son.

Donald was now here. He shouldn't be wasting his life—not that he ever was. He did have to stay here for a couple of more days. That was okay for him, it was for precaution.

Donald looked for his phone. "I don't think I'll be able to get up."

Donald was able to reach for the control of the TV. Once he turned it on, there was a national warning.

Breaking News, Live

"The hunt for the bionic fugitives has been ordered. Police are trying to do everything they can to find them. The president has ordered for no one to panic."

Donald had forgotten all about the teen soldiers. Without their leader, what would they do?

—O—

When S-3 came back, he had a couple of his siblings help search for S-1. Adam and Bree went with them. They had to go all the way to Philadelphia to look for her.

The group was desperate to find her. They knew they were considered dangerous, even if they were just like the first bionic superhumans.

"Where can she be?" S-9 mumbled to herself. She and S-10 were on the outside perimeter to check if she was still there.

"She's not here, and we've looked everywhere!" S-10 said in frustration. He sat on the floor and sighed, "what if she left somewhere else?"

"What do you mean?" His sister asked.

He said, "like into the city."

"We can't go. We could get lost." S-9 was trying to find a solution with her younger brother.

S-10 was about to argue against her on that was he sees a pair of lights roaming the area. They were bright and right above them and above the rest.

Both of the siblings inched closer, as they saw men coming from the chopper.

"Stay where you are!" One of the men called out.

S-9 took a hold of her brother's arm. "S-10, what's going on?"

"I don't know."

"Stay where you are!" The man called out once more.

S-10 saw the men were armed. Those weapons could kill them if aimed correctly. The men had specialized cuffs. They took the sibling's wrists and handcuffed them. Soon more men appeared with there family in cuffs, even Adam and Bree.

A woman walked over to the bionics. "Good work team. My group will take it from here."

The soldiers inched closer to Adam since they saw him as the leader. He held on to one of the soldiers and Bree did the same.

Bree noticed they would explode if attempted to break free. She whispered, "no one use their strength."

"Quiet!" The woman yelled. She was on the phone with the president. She needed to hear every detail he said.

Bree whispered to S-3, "we need to get out off here."

"I have a plan," He said to her.

He sends out a message to the soldiers with them instead of talking, that way the agents would know their plan. A few trucks come by to pick them up, they were still missing many soldiers. As they loaded them into the vehicle, S-3 waits for the door to close.

When he feels the truck move he sends out another message. S-8 takes a hold of Adam and S-3 of Bree. The soldiers geo-leap out, leaving nothing but the handcuffs.