29. I just can't wait to marry you!!

Start from the beginning

Slowly, he got up from the bed, and I noticed that his tracksuit fitted exactly on his waist, and his abs were smooth.

I gulped down as he began to walk towards me with his hands in his hip. Okay, this is not going to be good. I tried to find some escape, but my brain was lost in him, to think of me.

"What happened? Why? You are not going to give me your coffee?" His question help me snap out of my daze, and I blinked, now looking everywhere else but at him.

He chuckled, seeing me like that. I extended the cup and he took it, kicking the door open wide.

"Come on, get in.." He said and proceeded to drink from the cup. I watched as he took a sip, and look at me, amused.

I still stood rooted to the entrance, not taking a step inside nor a step outside.

"So.... Did you make this.... Ummmm coffee?" He asked sounding doubtful. Oh my God, dont tell me that the sugar is more. I had been careful to add exactly one spoon of sugar.

"Kya hua?" I asked stepping forward. As by reflex, he gave me the cup for me to taste. But as soon as I took the cup near to face, I knew where I went wrong. Embarrassed, I looked at him.

"Its a tea, coffee nai hai." I said, sounding stupid, and it was enough for him to start laughing at me. His musical laugh reverberated through the room and I couldn't help but laugh with him.

We laughed at my stupidity, and once we were exhausted, he cupped my face, making me look into his eyes.

We stood there for a second, his smile never leaving his face. After sometime, he began to speak.

"I want to take you out sometime. Somewhere, peaceful." He said, looking into my eyes. "I'll talk to your dad, and we can bring Rithika too if you want."

He rubbed my cheeks slowly with his thumb, making my insides melt. I nodded my head as a yes, and he kissed my forehead.

I felt like the urge to hug him. That is when I noticed our proximity. We had been this close before, but then he was covered in clothes, and now, he was shirtless. I took a step back, relieving myself from his touch.

I kept the glass on the nearby table, afraid that if I go closer, I might not be able to control myself.

"Mujhe jana hai, I have work in the kitchen." I said, turning around to leave, but then I felt a hand on my wrist, stopping myself.

"Mat jao.." (Don't go..) He said, pulling me by my wrist. I resisted myself from turning around. I was about to speak, when he encircled both his arms around my waist, making my words go stuck at my throat.

"How long are you gonna be in the kitchen. Since we arrived, I never got a chance to talk to you, you are always busy. Be with me, for a few minutes." He complained, and I could feel that he was pouting.

His last words tore me. It was true that we couldn't speak the whole day, even after being in the same house.

I turned around, ready to hug him, but then his body intimidated me again. I sighed, knowing well that I'll not be able to talk if he stood like this.

"Its just that, all are here, we need to make food for everyone, and aunty is teaching me how to cook sugarless halwa, she said its your favourite. And if we are going out, I'll be with you right, so now I should go."

I tried reasoning with him, but could she the happiness in his eyes when I mentioned halwa.

"Typical Indian Wifey.." He said and did something unexpected. He picked me up by my waist, and made me sit on the nearby table. I gasped in shock, but he placed me gently there, entrapping me between his iron arms.