Chapter 10

Chapter 10 *Labrador's POV*

I woke up in a dark room, I could tell I was upsideown, but why was I here? Wasn't I dead? I growled, squirming against my restraints.

I heard a low chuckle coming from a far away corner followed by the sounds of clothing scraping along the floor. "You've met with a terrible fate haven't you..." The man asked, sitting right in front of me.

I looked at him, I could not see his eyes for his silvery white hair covered them perfectly, and his smile! It was utterly frightning. "What do you want with me?" I asked quietly.

The man smiled wider, slicing the ropes that were tied around my legs. "I needed someone to do expirements on." He exclaimed, clasping his hands together.

I hit the floor and sat up, rolling my eyes at him. "Well then! Do you at least have a name?" I asked skeptically, not the slightest bit affraid of him.

He tapped a long and pointed, claw like nail on his cheek. "Henson Rain... My name is Henson Rain, and I believe your name is Labrador? Am I correct? Oh and I assume you know my daughter Ivy Rain." He questioned, tilting his head to the side.

My eye twitched at the thought that Ivy was this man's daughter. "Ya, my name is Labrador. I don't believe that sweet little Ivy is your daughter! She's human and your not, and besides her parents died when she was five." I stated in my usual monotonus voice.

Henson frowned, then grinned, his head still cocked to the side. "I asure you she's not human... She's my cute little demon daughter, but I sealed her powers away so she could live a normal life as a human. And yes, her mother died... I faked my own death for her safety." He explained, flipping a light-swtich, the eerie red light turned on casting a bloody red glow across his face.

I scowled. "Ya right and I'm dead, just what do you take me for? A fool? There is no way that Ivy is a demon and your daughter and even if she is you two are nothing alike in looks or aditude!" I growled, accusingly.

Henson clucked his tongue, his anger showing slightly as he gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. "Shut up! She is my daughter and a demon I would not lie about this!" He yelled, launching himself at me, a small demon slaying blade on his hand. "And now you shall die like I originally intended!" He spat, stabbing me in the heart with the blade.

Everything around me went dark and the last thing I saw was Henson, grinning that psychotic smile of his, I heard him chuckle and simply ask, for the second time this past hour. "You've met with a terrible fate haven't you?" just as I blacked out for good.