Chapter 4

Chapter 4 *Ivy's POV*

I slowly woke up, I didn't know how long I had been out for and I didn't know who saved me from Lance.... well actually I had a slight idea of who saved me.
 "Oh, I see your finally awake!" A familiar voice stated.
I looked over at him and smiled softly. "H-he-he-y" I stuttered, trying to get strength enough to speak, I coughed quietly and pulled the sheets up on.....my bed? *Why is my bed here???? Oh ya....he can't hear my thoughts...'m such an idiot!* I thought, mentaly slapping myself.
Jace rushed to my side and lightly laced our fingers together. "You don't have to speak, infact I advise that you don't or else your voice-box might get permanently damaged." He stated worriedly.I shrugged slightly, pulling my blankets around me. *How the hell am I supposed to talk to him then?* I thought to myself. *You'll just have to speak alloud* I thought answering myself, shrugging I sighed. "I-I'm T-T-T-Tired...." I choked out, coughing slightly.
Jace frowned looking down, shaking his head back and forth warilly."Didn't I just tell you not to speak?" He asked pointedly, looking up at me again.
I frowned and pulled my hand away from his, turning onto my side, facing away from him. "I don't care about being told not to do something, I'll do it if I want to." I said, stairing blankly at the plane white wall infront of me.
I heard Jace sigh and then get up, walking over to the door and opening it. "Oh....I guess I best be going then...." Jace stated sadly, walking away before I could answer.
Sighing I closed my eyes and fell into a dreamless sleep.
. . .
I heard my window open and then the sound of someone hitting the ground softly. "Heh, I'm so clumsy" The intruder said warilly, the sound of footsteps coming closer was all that I could hear, I felt arms wrap around me, lifting me up.
"Ohh...Is the sleepyhead awake?" The stranger asked me kindly, sitting on the windowsill with me in his arms. "Hold on Pet, I'm afraid my landings aren't that good" He said kindly.
I opened my eyes to look at him, he had silver hair and almost luminescent purpley-blue eyes that shone with innocence, his smile held kindness with an almost forlorn edge to it, I had to admit he was kinda cute. "Where are you taking me?" I asked quietly as he pushed off of the windowsill,
His smile grew slightly as he spoke. "Were going to my house! And were gonna have a big sleep over! Wont that be fun?" He stated gidilly. "Oh and my name is Labrador." He giggled, as we landed, he fell backwards slightly, hitting his head off of the side of the building. "Owwie!!" Labrador exclaimed.
My eyes widened, and I pulled away so that he could move, he smiled sadly, rubing the back of his head where he bumped it. "Heh, told you I was bad at landing" Labrador laughed quietly as he stood up.
I stood up slowly, dusting myself off. "Alright just don't hold me hostage like the last guy who took me did-" I noticed his stairing and I quickly shut up, but his look told me to continue, and with a sigh I did. "The last time I got kidnaped was most likely a while ago the guy who kidnaped me ended up being a jerk and its not important...." I muttered, looking away.
Ladrabor's expression turned to excitement, and he hopped over to me like a rabit. "OHMAIGAWD I can't wait for our sleep over! I wonder what my brother is gonna think about you!" He remarked, grabing my hand lightly, running to his house with me.
*And people think girls get excited easy.....* I thought to myself as I ran, trying to keep up with Labrador.
. . .
We arrived at Labradors house and a feeling of uneasyness swept over me, my skin grew pale as I looked up at the familliar, worn down mansion from before. "Y-you live here?!" I practically screamed, wipping around to look at Labrador.
He just smiled and nodded, not noticeing my uneasyness. "AWW My brother said he'd be waiting outside. The big meanie lied to me Pet." Labrador exclaimed walking to the door with me, just then the door swung open, smashing into Labrador. "Owwieee owwiieee owwwiiee!!" He sobbed, holding onto his face.
I grimaced and looked at who opened the door, there stood Lance in all his stupidity, he looked at me and then growled. "She isn't staying here Labrador!" Lance growled, glaring daggers at me.
Labrador shot up and grabbed me, pulling me into a hug. "Whyyyy she's so nice! And adorable why can't she stay here?" Labrador questioned, holding onto me tightly.
Lance scowled and pulled me away from Labrador. "She'll only hurt you...I don't want you hurt, and besides your my younger brother its my job to protect you..." Lance explained, gripping my wrists tighter.
I remained silent, not wanting to add anything, but a wave of pain washed over me, I yelped and clutched my head, pulling away from Lance.
And then I blacked out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Image to side is Jace (best pic i could find......)