13- "I can feel your judgement seeping into me"

When I walked out of the house Michael and I were in almost the exact same thing, we both had ATL tops on and black skinny jeans, the only difference was that he had was wearing his boots and I had on my high-top converse.

We both laughed at each other at our matching appearance.

"Twins" we began walking down the path.

"That we are" I smile widely. "..and in more than one way" I look to him pointing a finger at him with a half-smile now.

"I'll still not used to hearing that" he gave me a contorted face, which I interpreted as he is still in disbelief.

"I'm not used to you actually being in my life"

"Are you meaning that in a good or bad way?" He gave me a questioning look.

"Obviously good, Mikey I have been wanting to meet you from the moment I found out about you" I say honesty.

"And can I ask when that was?" The sound of hurt still in his voice. It's really breaking my heart.

I was kind of was hesitant to answer "Well I'll just say I was in primary school when I found out" I bit my lip in anticipation of his answer.

"You've known for that long?" He seemed completely surprised by my honest answer.

"Yeah. It would have made no difference even if I tried to contact you, I would have gotten in trouble"

"From who?"

"Our father of course. Blame him for everything! He is the only reason you never knew about me"

"Our dad doesn't like you?" Utter confusion comes across his face. We are still aimlessly walking down the path just taking in the fresh air and beautiful night.

"Nope hates that I'm a girl, the sexist arse hole" I'm yelling at this point, still have a lot of pent up anger.

"Just adding to the lists of why I hate the man" Mikey surprises me with his confession.

"You hate him? why?" honestly all this time I had this image in my head, that Mikey was his little buddy, best friends, them doing everything together growing up.

"When I was younger sure he was the normal dad, I loved hanging with him. Then I got into music and everything changed. He would be so rude to mum and me. He treats her like a slave and even more so since I became famous, and me not really being able to be around the home all that much"

"She needs to just divorce the arse hole" More anger was bubbling up inside of me knowing how mum was treated.

"Preach it sister"

"Literally" He just gave me a look.

"Mikey I can feel your judgement seeping into me"

"That's not judgement that's a feeling of surprise that you just said that. you're differently my sister"

"Awh thanks" I nudge his side with my elbow.

He pulls me in to give me a side hug, as we got to the beginning of the park. He kept his arm around my shoulder as we continued walking.

"Quick question who of us is older?"

"Who do you think... no who you hope is older?" I just smile knowing the answer

He rubs the back of his neck in thought. "me...?"

"nope, me by ten minutes" I say rather proudly

"Damn that means I can't call you little sister"

"We are twins and I am obviously shorter than you"