2-"Don't dis the clothes, they're comfortable"

{adorable Mikey from snapchat}

"No...no...no. You can't leave me, not yet, I love you Mumma" I cried as I held her lifeless body, there was nothing anyone could do. The doctors and nurses there weren't rushing into the room.

She was just gone forever.

For I don't even know how long I was emotionless, I was just numb. I just sat on the hospital floor outside what once was her room where she was is not empty. I eventually got up and went to make my way home when I was stoped by a doctor.

"Molly?"

"Yes" it was my mum's oncologist.

"Hi doctor Richards," I was trying to stay strong in front of this doctor. I had my arms around myself.

"I just wanted to let you know that she didn't feel any pain in the end she was happy, at peace" I rubbed my shoulder. I let out this inhuman sound as my hand went to my mouth.

"Th- th- thank y-you" I just barely got the words out.

I knew I needed to get out of this place so I made my way home, I unlocked the front door of the empty house walked in shutting the door and went straight into her room and I just collapsed to the carpeted floor again just letting it all flow, not giving a shit who heard me.

"You were fine yesterday. Why God?! Why did you have to take the one person who made my life better? Why take the good people away?" after hours upon hours of crying. I seem to have cried myself completely dry.

I got up off the floor and just stared blankly at her room and left closing her door to never be opened ever again.

To: Laura, Matt

Can you both just come over now? 😔

From: Laura

Both of us will be there soon.

Within 30 minutes they both turned up at the door. The bell rang though the house and I went and got the door, both their very bright happy faces dropped when they saw the state of my own.

They both knew at that very moment exactly what had happened. When I thought I couldn't cry any more I broke down again and now my two best friends were there to just sit with me.

"Oh Mol, we both know how much she loved you and how much she loved her" Laura was holding me, and I had my head on her shoulder.

"Just remember her, she hated you crying so for her why don't you try stopping for her and for yourself?" Matt was on his knees in front of me wiping my wet cheeks. I stopped crying. A few hiccups coming out as I was trying to calm down. I knew she hated it and I wanted to be strong for her.

"Thank you both" I hiccupped again.

"It's all right we're always here" Matt held my hands.

"I love you mum, hope heaven treats you well" I said quietly.

*.                     *.                      *.                      *.                      *.                      *.                         *.

For the next four days I lived with Laura I just couldn't deal with being in that house that held so many memories, for moment I couldn't face it at least.

Today was her funeral.

I was sat in the first row as close family normally do, I had always hated the thought of a funeral I had always hated watching them in movies but actually being at one was just so much worse, especially being for someone so close to me.