What are you guys for halloween

Scott: Edward and Bella

Lydia is going to throw the biggest Halloween party and of course you guys are invited but since you and Scott have been busy, you decided last minute that you guys will be Edward and Bella from twilight. "Finally, I can flaunt these babies." Scott said motioning at his abs. "Oh hun it's just flab." You said laughing while he playfully glares at you.

Stiles: Batman and Catwoman

You guys are going to attend this year's Beacon Hills HS Halloween Party. Stiles was always Batman but this year he has his Catwoman beside him. He was so excited for this that he even bought you the costume two weeks before halloween! "Oh god we should like be fashionably late, you know? Like special entrance or something." Stiles told you. You laughed at his silliness. "I'm serious y/n. It's senior year, I've been batman since forever but now I want people to know that I've found my Catwoman." You smiled at him softly and kissed his cheeks as he continues to plan your grand entrance.

Liam: Quarterback and Cheerleader.

You guys decided to go for the classic. Since you guys are the star couple in your year, you decided why not to be the cliche couple for the halloween? Liam quickly agreed to the idea. "I wanted to try that football gear but damn I can't wait to see you in that mini skirt." He said, winking at you and slapping your ass. "Liam!"

Theo: Devil and Angel

We all know that Theo's bad at first so you decided to tease him to dress up as a devil. He actually thinks that it's a good idea but you need to dress as an angel so you guys are matching. "You've always been my angel." Theo said while stroking your hair. "And you've always been devilishly handsome." You said tapping his chest and grinning wildly at him.