The women was about to say something but then walked in Zayn and Ashton.

Zayn walked in without even glancing at Niall while Ashton gave Niall a sympathetic look and gave him a hug.

"We're here to meet the principal." Zayn said. He sounded only slightly angry. Only Niall would have noticed the slight anger in his voice.

"And who are you?" The women asked with a smile. It was hard to believe that the women was rude just seconds ago.

"Niall's guardians." Zayn said. Zayn pointed behind him but didn't look.

"Right, take a seat in the room on the left of the bathroom." She pointed to the right side of the office. "He'll be with you in a moment."

Zayn led the way.

The office was like an normal office. A desk, three chairs and a bunch of pictures on a wall.

Niall sat in the middle, Zayn on the left of Niall and Ashton on the right.

Niall scooted his chair a little towards Ashton afraid that Zayn would yell or even hit him.

But it was quiet.

Ashton wrapped an arm around Niall trying to comfort him.

Yes, Ashton was mad at Niall but he didn't want Niall to be afraid.

Minutes later the principal walked in.

He was kind of fat and had a little bit of hair on his head. He's glasses were perched on his nose and his clothing was ugly. (A.N just imagine some fat mean guy.)

The principal sat down behind the desk and folded his hands.

"Welcome to Beacher Prep Secondary School. You are Niall's ....gaurdians correct?" The principal said. He looked at the two young males.

Zayn has a lot of tattoos but since he wore a suit (cause he was at work) his arms were covered.

"Correct." Zayn spoke.

"Well I'm mr.Nodwell." The principal said. He raised out his hand.

Ashton and Zayn shook his hand.

"I'm Zayn and this is Ashton." Zayn introduced.

"Well this isn't how I wanted to meet but Niall has done something that is unacceptable at Beecher Prep." He began. "You see, during the math exams, mrs.wood, Niall's math teacher caught Niall cheating off of a student."

"I was told." Zayn said.

"Well I've decided that Niall will have a ten day after school detention for his act."

"TEN DAYS?!" Niall said shocked.

Ashton gave Niall a 'shut up' look.

"Hush Niall." Zayn snapped.

"Yes a ten day detention and I've spoken with his teacher. She said Niall can have a re test since he's failing math."

"He's failing!" Zayn asked very shocked.

"Yes, he hasn't told you?" The principal wondered. "Many tests have happened in math and Niall has only passed one. He passed by 11 percent. So he got 61%. "