The Hotel Room.

Y/N POV

I have been dating Normani for a few months and things are getting really weird. I feel like she's keeping secrets from me. She's always talking on the phone and laughing and when I ask who it is she just tells me it's nobody important.

The interesting thing about this relationship is that I'm a virgin. Normani always tries to push me into having sex with her and I'm just not ready. I want to be able to have sex with someone who loves me for me and won't rush me into things. Is that too much to ask for?

Normani just left and she said she was going to her dance class but I don't think that's the case. Lately she's been acting hella suspicious. She stays out all hours of the night, she comes home smelling like a another woman's perfume, and the other day I found bright red lipstick on the collar of her shirt.

Even though my heart says one thing my brain says another and I just hope and pray to God that she's not cheating on me.

Now Mani says she's on her way to dance class but I'm not buying it. I pull out my phone and text my friend Zendaya and ask her what's going on.

Me: yo Z you got dance class today?

Z: no teacher cancelled class, he had a family emergency. I thought Mani told you??

Me: she didn't, I need for you and Tori to get to my place  fast

Z: I'm on my way

Well I've caught Mani in one lie, what's going to happen next? I sat in my living room and waited for the girls to show up. When they did I opened the door to my apartment and let them in.

"What's going on Y/N? Why did you want to see both of us?" Tori asked.

"I think Mani's cheating on me." I said.

"What makes you think that?" Zendaya asked.

"She's been a totally different since I told her I wasn't ready for sex. She's barely home anymore and when she is its like I'm not even here. Then I found lipstick on her collar. That spells out cheating to me." I said.

Zendaya sat next to me on the couch and said, "Try calling her right now and see where she's at."

I pulled out my phone and dialed Normani's number, it went straight to voicemail. I tried again but I had no luck. The third time I called she answered the phone and I heard giggling in the background.

"Mani where are..." That's all I could say before she hung up.

"We gotta find her sorry ass." Tori said.

"Blondie how the hell are we going to do that?" Zendaya said to Tori.

While those fools continued to argue, I pulled out my phone and opened the Find iPhone app. Since I knew the passwords to all of Normani's devices this made my job a little easier.

I typed everything in and waited for her location to show. "Y/N what are you doing?" Tori asked.

"Finding out exactly where Normani is so I can go confront her sorry cheating ass." I said.

When the app was done working its magic, it showed that Mani was at the Holiday Inn not too far from my apartment.

"Tori does your little homegirl still work there? The one that has a crush on me." I asked.

"Yeah she still works there. Maybe she's seen Normani come through." Tori said.

"We'll talk to her when we get there. Let's ride." I said.

All three of us got into my truck and sped to the hotel. While I was driving I hoped that this was something I made up in my head and it was just a dream. When we got to the hotel, Tori's friend was working at the front desk.