Lunch and a Show

Phoenix tapped idly on the table with her perfectly manicured fingernails as she waited for her meal to arrive. While she waited she checked her phone, ordering around the little ones while papa was out.

She grinned, trying to fit in her people into a family situation. Jessica would be the eldest and the favourite child.

Avery, and Phoenix grinned at the thought, Avery would be the secret mistress. That’d make Sherlock the grumpy neighbour. John’d be the kind and considerate neighbour.

Danni’d be the annoying brattish teenager.

Yep, that’s it, we should make a sitcom, she thought, nodding to herself.

It was then her food arrived, and she spent the meal trying to rewrite her personal events into a cheesy format. She bit her lip a few times to stop herself from laughing. Sherlock would definitely be the favourite, she guessed, with his calm and cool collected way. The fact that he was gay would definitely earn him some brownie points.

She wondered what sort of fandom base there’d be – Phoenix, being an over-obsessive researcher for her multiple disguises/personalities, had several roots in the online communities that were so popular. She tried to figure out what ships would exist. John and Sherlock probably. Hmm. Danni and Jessica? Phoenix frowned to herself. If that became canon, would she support that?

She took another bite of food, and shook her head, realising she had a) created a show based on her life, b) began fangirling over her own life, c) pairing people she knew and d) trying to come up future plotlines for a show based on her life that doesn’t exist.

She tapped her fork against the plate to scold herself.

She didn’t admit to herself the fifth point, that she was privately shipping her and her boss.

Heehee, isn't my title cute?