Chapter Six

Molly's POV

I hear a bunch of yelling outside. I walk over to the back door and see Mackenzie kissing some guy flipping Jc off. Haha, Jc is gonna yell at her later. Besides, once a slut, always a slut.

Mackenzie slept with a couple guys though she was dating none of them. Jc found out and he absolutely freaked out. She was in her room for a whole 2 months. He took her tv, phone, tablet, laptop, ipods, and cameras. She got them back 6 months later. Thats not even mom's punishment. Mom made her clean the house completely. Sweep, mop, dust, vacuum, pick up, organize, scrub, repaint, rearrange, and dry. Every two weeks for a whole year. Lets say she doesn't piss Jc off that much anymore.

I walk back to the couch and snuggle with Trevor.

"You okay babe?"

"Yeah." I lie. I feel kinda bad for lying to him, but I will be when Mackenzie is sent back to Maine.

He sits me up and looks into my eyes, "Whats up?"

"I'm tired and I fucking missed you. Let me snuggle you. You smell amazing by the way."

Hey pulls me closer and kisses the top of my head, "You know what?"

"What?"

"I love you Molly. I love you very much."

My heart skips a beat. "I love you too Trevor. Very much."

I turn to kiss him and he kisses back. I lay my head on his chest.

"Sleep babe. Your tired. I'll stay here with you. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." I mumble drifting into a dreamless sleep, where I know for sure, Trevor will be there when I wake up.

Quick A/N
Hey guys, I'm absolutely, extremely sorry about not updating. And to make it up to all my lovely readers, ITS GONNA BE A DOUBLE UPDATE!!! This is the SHORTEST of the two.

And I will try to update my other stories as well, I am just really stressed. I'm talking honors Geometry, AP English, and honors science. I am really sorry. I will keep trying so I update at LEAST once a week. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!!!
I love you all. Please stay beautiful.