S h o c k i n g

-------------------------

f i v e

-------------------------

The past four years, Fazu has been learning all about my life. He understands all of it. I'm trying to teach him the difference with my feelings and his father's feelings. I'm telling him about the eight years I was struggling with Yami before he was born.

"I met your father when I was fourteen. My father had a problem with that though. Your grandfather tried to keep me away from Yami,"

Fazu looked confused. "Why would he do that?"

"I don't know. The first few years, Yami and I struggled to stay away from my father. Everyone was looking for me though, because my father told them that he was searching for me,"

I looked down, trying to hide my eyes.

"Then got Yami's father to agree to allow me and Yami to be together. Our kingdoms at that time were fighting. If I was with Yami, we might be able to stop the conflict between us,"

I looked at Fazu, and he looked back. "He let you be with daddy?"

I nodded. "Yes, he did. Since then, Yami and I could see each other. Then we had another problem. When I was younger, I met the Water Prince, Tyrone. He decided he wanted to ruin my life, and he almost had. The conflict between him and your father was terrible. Tyrone had done something to make Yami mad with me. I almost killed myself...because I thought your father didn't love me anymore,"

I was trying to hide the tears that were fighting deep inside of me.

"You did?"

I nodded. "Yes...I did,"

I looked back into Fazu's eyes. "With Yami's help though, we overcame Tyrone. I got over what I did. Yami found out I did all of what I did for him,"

I smiled a little bit, remembering how much Yami made me so happy.

"A few years past, and you were on the way,"

Fazu smiled at me.

"I had a hard time, but your father was with me the whole time...you should have seen the first time your father held you,"

I was fighting the tears, but they were coming anyway.

"If Yami wasn't there...I wouldn't have made it,"

Fazu looked at me. Tears were trickling down my cheeks.

"You almost died?"

Actually my dear son...I had died...

I looked down. "Yes...your father made sure I survived, because he loved me so much,"

I couldn't hold the tears back now. Fazu stood up and ran up to me. He hugged me.

"I love you mommy,"

I smiled. "I loveyou too,"I'm going to tell him...

"Uh...Fazu..." He looked up. "Yea?"

"The day, when I had my surgery..." Fazu nodded. "I actually did die that day," Fazu stomach dropped and his heart pounded. "You didn't almost die...you did for a minute," He looked up at me. "I just wanted you to know that...I couldn't have made it without your father," I smiled at him. He smiled back and hugged me tightly.