I c e P r i n c e s s N y r u A n d F i r e P r i n c e Y a m i

-------------------------

o n e

-------------------------

"Why do you treat Nyru like this?" Nyru's mother screams from down the hall at Nyru's father.

"I am sick of you acting this way," She continues.

This has been happening day in and day out ever since Nyru began acting strangely.

Nyru's father doesn't grant Nyru any freedom, at all.

"Don't blame me! Don't you see that Nyru is only trying to get her way through you! If I see it my way, she will receive no free will!"

Nyru's mother gave him a sharp glare.

Soon after, Nyru's father began fighting with the neighboring Kingdom's King, the Fire King. These two Kings deride each other.

To get away from all the hostility, Nyru escapes her locked up room. Nyru pries open the window with her bare and tired hands and jumps into the dark night.

Nyru has ice powers. She has light blue hair and purplish bluish eyes. She is fourteen. She is the princess of the Ice Kingdom. It's positioned on ice glaciers way up north, surrounded by ice-covered mountains. The bordering Kingdom is the Fire Kingdom. It's situated next to a volcano further south surrounded by flaming plains. Linking them are a forest and a wide-open lake.

Nyru runs into the forest past all of the mountains. She takes a stroll through there. Hoping her father will not discover her disappearance and come searching for her. She knew if he finds her, he'd treat her like she's nothing. Like he has all the power and she has none. This one instance she did this, she was not by herself! She finds a boy. He has dark red hair and blue eyes. They begin talking, and she finds out he is the fire prince from the Fire Kingdom!

His name is Yami.

Nyru and Yami have been seeing each other on a daily basis since then. They both know if one does not come then something is wrong. He is her only friend.

One day, she ran away to find Yami. Before she could though, her father knew she was gone. She knew if he found her, he would treat her like nothing. Do as he pleases to her.

He was getting nearer, so she has no choice but to hide; get back to the Ice castle, without getting trapped.

She fails.

She is grabbed by the arm and slammed up against a tree. Yami sees this; but cannot do a thing, except watch Nyru be mistreated by her father. Nyru would have collapsed if her father hadn't had a grip on her. He takes her back to the castle, dragging her by the arm.

"Father, please!" She pleads.

The ground beneath her feels like sharp daggers against her soft tender skin. She feels it pierce her skin, she feels the pain but she has to take it.

Yami watches Nyru and her father vanish into the trees. His love for Nyru is so immeasurable; he has never tried to tell her before. He follows them to find Nyru thrown into a room within the Ice castle far above in the small tower at the top. It's too cold for him, but he doesn't care. He finds the window and yells up to her.

"Nyru!"

She runs up to the window. She sees him standing down there and a smile appears on her face.