No Matter What

Jason turned around to see Rachel standing there with a small smile on her face. "Rachel"! He quickly got up and hugged her tightly. "Oh Rachel I'm so happy you here". "I know I'm sorry I ran off like that". "No No, I don't blame you, I shouldn't have acted the way I did I was just worried you would get hurt again". "I know, and I should have saw that. We are about to have a baby and I guess that kinda stressful". "Yeah it is a little".

Rachel giggled a bit and buried her head into his chest. "I shouldn't have gotten so mad at you. You were only trying to protect me". "And I didn't do a very good job". Jason looked at Rachel's arm and frowned at the hug wound. "I tried my best to make sure you stay safe and yet, I'm the one who hurt you". "Its okay Jason". "No it's not".

A small tear went down his face. "I always do things like this and the last thing I wanted was to do it to you. You were right I am a monster". "Jason, No don't say that". Rachel looked up and wiped away his tear. "You are not a monster. You are a sweet, loving, and talented person who I love very much and I was stupid to even call you that". "You are not stupid my dear". Jason took here hand and smiled.

"I'm sorry for what I did". "I'm sorry too". They both have a smile before coming close for a kiss. "I love you Rachel". "I love you too Jason". They held each other tightly until Jason moved away slightly. "What's wrong"? "I don't want to hurt our child". Have ran his hand over her stomach making her giggle. "You are so sweet Jasy. I can't wait to see what kind of dad you'll be like. "Me too". They both laughed a bit and looked at each other.

"Hey by the way why did you come back"? "Well a little bunny told me to". At that moment Hex hopped into the room with. In his normal form and hopped onto Rachel's shoulder. "Heh, good boy Hex". Jason pets his head and he snuggled close to them. "Well how about we go home, last night wasn't exactly a pleasant. One". "Agreed". Rachel snapped her finger and her door appeared". "Lets go"! Rachel cheered and pulled Jason into the door. He just chuckled and let her pull him.

"Ha, my Rachel".

6 mouths later

Rachel and Jason were in the Slender Mansion sitting in there room talking. Jason ran his had over her stomach which is now a lot bigger. "Are you excited Jasy"? "Yes,....and a little bit scared". "Why"? "Well........what if our child doesn't like me? What if they think I'm a monster like others do". "Jason, you are not a monster in my eyes, so you won't be in the baby's". "How do you know"? "Call it a mother instinct".

Jason just chuckled and shook his head. "You are so cute you know that"? "Yeah I know". At that moment a knock came to the door. "Come in". "Hey you two". Candy Pop came into the room waving. "Hi Candy". "So how's it going"? "Things are great we were just talking". "About being parents"? "Yeah". "Well don't worry you guys if the baby going to anything like you two it will be just fine". "Haha thanks Cand- AH"!

Rachel suddenly screamed and held her stomach". "Rachel wants wrong". "B- Baby"! "Oh God Candy go get Slender now"! "On it"! Candy ran out the room and down the hall. Had On made Rachel lay down and held her hand. "It okay Rachel, you'll be okay". "Ah! I hope your right"!

Soon everyone ran up stairs and Slender man a long with Masky and E.J, went to help Rachel. Jason stayed out side with everyone pacing the hall. "Jason calm down she'll be fine". "I know but I'm still worried". "Normal father thing, just relax and think about how your about to be a father". Jason took a deep breath and did so. "Alright I'm calm".

After a few hours Mask y came out. "So how is she"? "She's fine Jason you can come in now". Jason quickly went into the room and saw Rachel in bed holding a small blanket. "Rachel". "Come Jason co e see her". "Her"? Jason got closer and looked at the little sleeping girl in her arms. Her smiled her looked at her sleeping face.

"She's perfect". "I know she's so cute". Everyone came into the room to see the baby. "We she's so adorable"! "So cute". "So what are you guys gonna name her"? "I don't know we haven't decided yet". "Actually...." Jason had a big smile on his face. "I put a little thought into it". "Really? So what did you come up with"? "Well I thought we name her.......Rose".

Rachel looked up at him and smiled. "Aww I love it"."I knew you would". They hugged as they held into Rose.

3 years later XD

Jason was work on one of his new doll in his work shop and was sewing on the eyes when a light appeared. He just smiled and turned to see Rachel's door pop up. It opened and guess who came out.

"Daddy"! A little girl with red and white hair ran up to him ."Hey there sweety". "Hey Jasy". Her looked up to she Rachel come out next. "Hey baby". She walked over to the and kissed his cheek.

"So how did things go"? "Great actually. Rose, show daddy what you did". "Okay". Rose held her arms out and glossed her eyes. A small light came to her hands and a small glowing doll popped out.

"Hey that's amazing". The doll danced around in the air a bit before disappearing. "She still needs to practice but she's staring to get the hang of it"."I'm sure she will". Jason put Rose in his lap and hugged her.

"You know Rachel"? "Hm"? "She reminds me of you when you were little". "Aw Jason". They shared and kiss and Rose cover her eyes. "Ew"! They all just laughed and hugged each other.

End

FINALLY! Got it done! Again I'm so sorry for the long wait I hope you all liked my story. And do not worry I have many  ideas.