The Truth

Jason said and did nothing. He just looked at the dark transformation of his once beautiful girlfriend, who just smirked and jumped down to him. "Oh what's wrong Jason. You don't like the new me"? Jason snapped out of his trace and went into his evil form. "What have you done to Rachel! Let her free now"! "Hahahahah, your so pathetic. I have no idea what that girl sees in you". Jason growled and glared darker. "Who are you anyway and what do you want with my Rachel". "Hmpf! Well I am gonna kill you so I guess you should know that truth". Demon Rachel used her magic to lift him into the air and bring him onto the stage. She placed him down and stood in front of him. "Now Jason the first thing you should know is that I am the demon with Rachel, that dark part of her that made her that way she is". "Made her that way she is"!? "Hehehe, that's right when Rachel died I saw and easy asset to bring desecration to the mortal world. But apparently that nuisance still had total control over her body".

 Jason got upset at the last comment. "Don't you dare insult my girlfriend"! "Oh shut up! She's better off with out you that's why I made her forget you". Jason whole face froze up at those words. "W-what"? "Oh good you finally shut up". Demon Rachel started to walk around the stage not taking her eyes off of Jason. "Like I said I took her so I could cause desecration, and it wouldn't be desecration if I didn't mess with her a bit. "What have you done to her"? "Oh nothing. Just blocked off her memories". "What"!? Demon Rachel laughed deviously. "Why do you think she couldn't remember you? Because of me. I saw her memories as a weakness so I sealed them away". Jason started to lose it. He struggled to get free from the chains.

 "Now now now, no need to get all mad". "Let Rachel go now she doesn't deserve all of this"! "Oh please, this girl doesn't even know the power she has. She has been wasting her time with magic shows for the past 2 years. But now that I finally have control I can put this power to good use". "No I won't let you"! "Hahahaha, and how are you gonna stop me? You just the pathetic boyfriend of my idiot host". Jason just couldn't take it anymore. Everything in the room just started to go black. He just wanted to destroy the demon that was in the was of him and Rachel. That Demon was in the way of their happiness. They had to go.

 I a fit a rage Jason broke threw the chains. Demon Rachel was shocked and back away. "How did you-"! "You not the only one with a dark side". The demon growled and balled her fist. "You have no idea what your in for! You haven't even seen half of the things I can do"! "You don't know me either". "Okay that it! I'm done playing games"! It a flash Demon Rachel leaped at Jason. The fight was brutal. Blood started to hit the stage and within seconds they were both covered in cuts and bruises. The more they kept fighting the weaker they both got. They jumped away from each other and breathed heavily as they glared at each other. Jason knew he was losing. Just like Demon Rachel said she was very strong. But Wasn't going to stop him. He would do anything to protect Rachel, even if it meant his life. Demon Rachel just glared at him and she gasped for air. "Heh, I'll admit you'r a lot stronger then I expected, but play time is over".

 She took out her staff and charged at Jason. Jason manged to dodged the attack, but she was much swifter then expected. Jason was barley dodging when she jump over him and stabbed him in the back. Jason yelped in pain as she took out her staff. He fell to the ground and covered the whole. But as the demon look at Jason he realized something. "Hey, why aren't you bleeding"? Jason said nothing and kept trying to close the whole. That when it donged on her. "Oh that's right your not a real human". The Demon knocked him down and turned him over. She cut open his chest and raveled a music box that was in the place of his heart. "I almost forgot about your silly weakness". Jason forgot he told Rachel about his connection with his music box. But he didn't know any of this would happen. "Well this shouldn't take much longer". She lifted her staff high and looked Jason deep in the eye. "Good bye toy maker".

 Jason shut his eyes quickly not wanting to see the girl he loved kill him. He was waiting for pain, but instead he felt a weight be taken off him. He opened his eyes to see that demon being held down by Hex. He quickly got up and went over to them. Demon Rachel was trying hard to break free but Hex was a lot stronger. "Get off me you stupid rodent"! Hex just growled and looked up at Jason. He just looked down at the dark side of Rachel. The more her looked at her the more he felt hurt. "You really think you got me, you don't know the first thing, I will destroy you Jason, remember that. Jason started to get angry again and took out his knife. He bent down to her and held her neck."Wait what are you doing"!? "What I have to do". Jason raised his knife and looked down at her face. 'I'm sorry Rachel'. He closed his eyes and brought his knife down int her chest. Her eyes began to glow and she yelled out him pain. Jason kept his eyes closed and cringed. The sound of Rachel in pain was awful to him. He soon felt her body stop moving and opened his eyes. She looked pale and weak as she just layed there. Tears streamed down his face as he clung to her. Hex got off her and watched with sadness in his eye. Jason cried loudly as he held onto Rachel. "I'm sorry Rachel, I'm so sorry"! He cried into her chest and yelled.

 As he did Rachel's eyes began to slowly open.  She felt weak and limp as she tried to move. But she was in to much pain. Jason kept yelling out things not noticing she was awake. "Rachel I am so sorry! All I wanted was to protect you. but I couldn't even do that! I finally got you back, but know your gone again! I'm sorry"! His cries died down a bit as he still held onto Rachel. "I love you". He whispered out.  "I.............Love............you too". She manged to choke out. Jason eyes bolted open and looked up to see Rachel's eyes slightly open. "RACHEL"! He hugged her tighter and cried. "I thought I lost you again"! He held her even tighter and Rachel groaned in pain. "J......Jason". "Sorry"! He quickly loosened his grip and looked at her  face. He saw that she was very pale and in pain. "Oh God we need to get you back to the others"! 

Jason picked up Rachel and went to Hex who was already ready. Rachel weakly snapped her finger and her door appeared. Hex jumped threw it and out the other side. He started heading for the woods as Jason just looked down at Rachel. He touched her face softly and sighed. "I'm so sorry, i'll never let this happen again". Rachel heard him and smiled. She cuddled her head against his chest and fell asleep. 

'I'm so sorry'.