Memories

Jason was in his toy store selling his toys to people. This was his normal routine. Sell his toy had have then kill the victims that buy them. He did this to everyone. Well almost everyone. That was until he meet Rachel. A six year old girl that came into his store one day. When Jason first looked at her he had a feeling he never felt before. When she first walked in she had the brightest smile he had ever seen and was very energetic. And when she looked at him with those bright blue eyes his heart started to race.

When she came up to the desk he asked what she wanted. She said she wanted a doll magician. Jason nodded and went to the back and got out a girl magician doll with the small hat and matching staff. She happily took it and gave it a big hug. As Jason watched her had got an idea and ran into the back and came back with a toy Staff that looked just like the one the doll had. She thanked him for the doll and he asked if she would come back again. She agreed and skipped out the store. After that day Jason and Rachel saw each other almost everyday. They always played together and had a great time.

Jason also realized she had a big opposition with magicians. It was so big she actually believed in magic. Jason saw people make fun of her for it and he would try his best not to hurt them because he didn't want to scare Rachel away. 10 years later, Rachel was still the happy person she always been and her and Jason were still the best of friends. Although as years went by Jason saw her as more then just a friend. He wanted to tell her how he felt and who he truly was, but he could never bring himself to do it. One day he decided to just tell her when she came to his store. But she didn't come. He thought she was just busy with school again so he decided to wait until the next day. But she still didn't come. Three days went by and Rachel still hadn't come back to the store. Jason started to get worried so he left the store to go look for her.

Since it was a school day he went to her school first. He looked in all her classes, but didn't find her. He then went to her house and went to her room first. He came threw the window like always, but she wasn't there. He left out the room and started to look for her. He went down stairs and saw her parents in the living room. Her mom was crying and her dad had a few tears in his eyes as well. Jason was curious so he hid in the corner and listened. As he did his eyes widen with shock. Rachel was raped and killed by a group of dunk men the day Jason was gonna tell her how he felt. Tears started to run down his face. The girl he cared for so much was killed. Jason felt empty, alone, lost. Suddenly Jason started to feel a new feeling.

Rage

He hadn't really felt this was since he meet Rachel. His eye turn green and his hands turned into claws and turned black. He took out his long knife and stepped out the corner. When Rachel's parents saw him they both jumped in fear. Jason couldn't control himself anymore. He was completely in raged. The next moment Jason was covered in blood and and Rachel parents were ripped apart on the floor. Jason was still angry, he wanted to get back at all those who hurt Rachel. He left the house to search for the people that killed her. He easily found and killed all of them, but Jason was still upset. He lost the one person that could really make him happy. The little girl he watch grow up. The girl, he was in in love with. "Jason......Jason........". "Rachel"? "JASON"! "AH"!