Forgotten Times

Her eyes widened and she jumped off the stage. "How do you know my name"? She said in a fearst tone. Jason almost stopped breathing at that moment. The girl he thought he lost forever was right in front of him. He stood there as tears streamed down his face. "It is you"! Without thinking he hugged her. "Hey get off"! Rachel tried to pull away. Her eyes started to glow again she the others quickly pulled Jason away. "Jason! Not a good idea to make the person that can cut us in half mad"! "Yeah Jason what has gotten into you"? Jason just ignored them as he pulled away and ran back up to Rachel. "Rachel it's me Jason. Don't you remember? I'm your bestfriend". "Uh, sorry but my only bestfriend is Hex, speaking of Hex". Rachel whisled and Hex jumped in front of her in his beast form. The guys backed away, but Jason stood there. "Wait, you don't know who I am"? "Uh no. Now get outta her before I consider an oncore". 

Jason felt his heart ack at her words. More tears threatened to fall out his eyes as he. "No. No! Rachel it's me Jason, you have to remember me"! "Jason let's just go". "No I can't lose her a 0gain"! The others held onto Jason as he began to slip into his evil form. "Rachel please you have to remember"! "Oh just go will ya'. I have no clue who you are". Rachel began to leave the room as the others dragged Jason out. Jason kept yelling things at her, but she paid him no attention. "Rachel please, we grew up together, we played together when you were little". She rolled her eyes and was about to walk out. "I gave you your first magician doll when you were six"! She froze in place and her eyes went wide. 

"Wait"!

 They all stopped and looked at Rachel who started running to them. "What did you say"? Jason broke free from the others and walked up to her. "I gave you your very first magician doll when you were only six years old". "This doll"? She took off her hat and pulled out the doll Jason gave her years ago. "You gave me this"? "Yes, see this is my work". Jason took her hand and showed her that this was his design. She looked up into his green glowing eyes that slowly turned back to yellow. She sighed and took her hand away. "Rachel please believe me". "It's not that I don't believe you, I just............don't remember". "What"? "Um hello". The other walked into the conversation. "Do you mind telling us what's going on". Jason looked at Rachel then looked at the guys. "L.J remember earlier you asked me who Rachel is"? "Yes". "This is her". "Wait so she's the reason you've been so distant lately". "Yeah. Years ago when we first meet we were the best of friends, and one day she was taken from me". "But how is she here now"? "That I don't know. Rachel"?

 Rachel was kinda hugging herself and looking at the floor. "Rachel I need you to tell me what happened". She looked him in the eyes again before closing them tightly. "I........I don't know". "What do you mean"? "I just don't know. All I know is that I woke up and had these powers and couldn't control them at first, so people started to shun me. It came to a point where I couldn't take it anymore and I went crazy and killed alot of people". "And you and me, don't you remember anything"? "No. I don't have any memories of when I was alive. I try to remember but nothing". Hearing this made Jason feel the same way when he first lost Rachel. He had finally got her back, but she didn't know who he was, or the things they shared together. 

 He saw a few tears fall down her cheeks and he pulled her into a hug. A few tears left his eyes too and they landed on her head. "Rachel. You may not remember me, but just know that I care about you a lot and for the past few years I have missed you and I am not letting you go again". Tears started streaming faster down Rachel's face and she hugged him back. "Uh guys"? Everyone looked over at E.J. "I hate to break up this moment, but we need to get back or Slender is gonna be pissed off". "He's right, we need to go Jason". Jason didn't want to leave Rachel so it donged on him. "Rachel". "Yes"? "Will you come with us"? "What"?

 "Wait Jason is this a good idea". "She's obviously one of us, Slenderman would take her in. Besides, I'm not leaving here without her". They all gave a look before nodding. "So Rachel, what do you say"? "Well..........". She thought about this for a moment before smiling. "Sure, it sometimes gets lonely around here". A growl was heard and everyone looked at Hex". "Oh, come on Hex you know I love you". He made a pout face and turned away. "Hex". "..........". "Hex". He turned to her and jumped at her. But while in the air he shrank back down and fell into Rachel's arms. She giggled as he softly nibbled on her. Jason smiled at how cute she looked.

Jason Pov

'I got her back. I finally got her back. The girl that I love dearly has come back to me. I don't know how this happened, but I'm not complaining. I got her back and that's all that matters. She may not remember me, but I will help her remember. Knowing that she kept the doll I gave her means some part of me hasn't left her mind. I will help her get her memory back and make sure my Rachel never leaves me again'. I watched her dance around with Hex before stopping to look at me. She gave me that beautiful smile,and in the first time in forever I felt happy. "Hey guys we should probably go now". E.J said. "But how do we get out of here"?

 "Allow me". Rachel snapped her fingers and the door from before appeared. "Whoa how did-". "This is my little world, everything that happens here is because of me and If I want my door then my door appears". "Wow that's cool". "Well we need to get home fast". "Well let just ride on Hex". Hex jumped out of her hands and grew into his beast form again. She climbed on his back and gestured all of us to get on too. "Come on he'll get us there fast, plus the ride is fun".

 We all gave a nervous look before getting on. "Okay boy let's go"! Hex gave a growl and jumped into the light of the door. We all screamed except for Rachel who just laughed. I was right behind her so I wrapped my arms around her waist. She turned to look at me and a blush appeared on her face. She gave a small smile before turning back around. I smiled too and held onto her even tighter. 

'Mine'.