Sad Times

Jason almost jumped from his seat as he woke up from his dream. He looked around as he panted and realized he was in his work shop in the attic of the Slender Mansion. He must have fallen asleep while working on his toys. He sighed as he turned his head and came in eye contact with Laughing Jack. "Jason are you okay"? "He asked looking a bit worried. "Yes Jack i'm fine". "Are you sure you were thrashing around in your sleep"? "Jack I'm fine, just go please". "Jason, come on I know when there something bugging you, just tell me". "Jack. I am in no mood to talk, now please leave before I make you". "Fine fine". Jack headed for the door and was about to leave when he turned back around. "But I have one question". "What"? "Who is Rachel"? Throb! Jason's eyes widen and he could feel that same feeling he had.

 "Jason"? Jason turned into his evil form, picked up one of his tool and threw it at Laughing Jack. He managed to doge it and it got stuck in the wall. Jack looked at Jason with fear in his eyes and backed up. "GET OUT"! He yelled. Jack flung open the door and ran out slamming it behind him. Jason let out a few breaths as his started to change back to normal. He stood there for a moment before letting tears fall down his face. He sat down in his chair and cried as the memories of Rachel came flooding back. It's been 2 years since she was taken from him, and he still felt empty. When he joined Slenderman he had new friends to be with. He was happy about that, but that still didn't fell the void in his heart. He stopped crying when he felt something hit his foot. He looked down as saw his little black mouse run around his feet. He picked it up and put it on his shoulder. "At least I still have you".

 After about 2 hours Jason got hungry so he decided to go down stairs. When he did everyone looked at him. "What"? He asked. "We'er just looking to see if your okay". "I'm fine". He said and walked into the kitchen. He was followed by Candy pop, Laughing Jack, Sally, and Slenderman. "Hey Jason it you ever need to talk about things you can always come to us, I main were all friend right"? "I know Candy, but this is just a little too personal". "Why"? Sally asked coming close to him and looked up at him with puppy dog eyes. "Because........it involves my past, and I just don't feel comfortable talking about it". "Jason you have been acting strange for days, You hardly leave your room, you don't talk to anyone, and your blowing up over every little thing". "Look Slendy, let's just say there's something from my past that's hunting me, and it's hard to deal with". "Then tell us". "............no, I just can't". Jason got some food and and went back up to his work shop. As he did he could feel everyone's gazes on him.

 He walked back in and sat down at his desk. He ate silently as he continued to work on his doll. When he finished he sat back and sighed. He placed the doll with the rest and sat back down. All he wanted right now was for the pain to stop. He knew everyone was by his side, but he also knew they couldn't help him with this. This have been hurting him for a long time, and he didn't think anything could make him feel better. After a few more hours went by Jason remained in the attic until a knock came to the door. He groaned as he got up to answer it. When he did he saw Candy Pop and Laughing Jack at the door way. "What is it you two"? "Get ready, we'er going out on a killing spree". "I'm not in the mood". "Jason you are coming with us, you have been up here for days, and it's not to healthy". "Guys just leave me alone". Jason tired to close the door, but they blocked him and pulled him out the room. "Come on Jason, we hate seeing you like this, your our best friend and we can't just let you be like this so we hope your ready, because you coming with us". Jason sighed and looked at them. He knew they weren't gonna leave him alone until he agreed so he gave in. "Fine let me get my knife". They both cheered as he left to get ready.

 When they walked down stairs they saw Jeff, BEN, and Eyeless Jack at the door. "Finally, he comes out his room"! Jeff said in a teasing voice. "You guys are coming too"? "Yeah, we thought we could help you fell better". "So are we ready to go"? Everyone nodded and left out. When they went into town they all picked a house and went to do their job. They all did a couple houses and each taking a unlucky person's life. This honestly made Jason fell a little better. He always did get a thrill out of killing people with his toys. After a while they all got a little tired and just started walking around town. "Hahahaha, now this was a fun night"! "Yeah, nothings better then a killing spree". "What about you Jason fell any better". "Actually, yes I do". "See we told you this is what you needed". Jason rolled his eyes as they walked.

 "Well i'm getting tired, lets head back". "Wait I want to do one more kill". "Come on Candy, aren't you tried"? "Scenes when have you ever know me to be tired"? "Eh, you got a point". They all agreed to do one more kill before heading home. The walked down the sidewalk and saw two kids walked down the street. "Hey I think we found our new targets". "Well what are we waiting for"? "Wait guys look". Eyeless Jack pointed to a magic shop and the kids went inside. "Scenes when is that there"? "I don't know, but it kinda looks cool". "Wanna go check it out"? "Yeah"! Everyone started walking to the shop except for Jason who just stood in his place. "Jason, you okay"? "Uh......I don't know about this guys". "Why what's wrong". "Nothings wrong I just don't think we should go in there". "come on Jason don't start this again". "Yeah let's just go see what those kids are doing, and then kill them when they come out". "............fine". "Okay then let's go". Candy grabbed his hand and dragged him across the street.

 Jason couldn't explain it, but something about that store just felt.......weird.