Life Together

Jason Pov

I groaned softly as I began to wake up. My eyes opened slowly to see silver hair. I smiled as I knew how the hair belonged to. Rachel who was still asleep had her arms wrapped around me. I chuckled as I ran my hand threw her hair. She smiled in her sleep and snuggled more into my chest. I just starred at her face as she sleep. 'Last night was amazing'. The memories of last night went threw my head making me smirk. I get married to the girl I love dearly, then I finally made love with her. 'I love my life'. Rachel moaned softly in her sleep and moved closer to me. 'So cute'. I moved Rachel off of me and and layed her on the bed. I kissed her head and got out the bed.

I made sure she was tucked in and went to the bathroom. I took a quick shower and changed into my outfit. I walked back in the room to she Rachel still sleeping. I chuckled and shuck her slightly. "Wake up my darling". She groaned and opened her eyes slowly. "Mmm, Jason"? She looked at me with those lovely black and white eyes and smiled."You feeling okay"? She sat up a bit and hissed in pain. "I'm in a bit of pain". "I figured as much so I ran you a bath". "Thanks". She kissed my cheek and tried to get out of bed. "No no, let me help". I took her in her arms and carried her to the bathroom. I slowly placed her in the waters and she sighed in relief. "Thanks Jasy". "No problem love". I kissed her cheek and stood up. "Call if you need any help". "Okay" I left the room and went out into the stage area.

Rachel Pov

I sighed as the water surrounded my body. I grabbed the soap and started to wash my body. As I did the memories of last night started to come back to me. I blushed as let out another sigh. 'Jason ids so sweet'. I washed my entire body and did my hair next. When I finished I got up slowly from the tub. "Uh.....ow". My body still hurt a little but I was able to get threw it. I got a towel and went back into the room. I snapped my finger and my favorite outfit came out the closet. I snapped my fingers again and my outfit appeared on me. I brushed out my hair and put on my hat.

"Perfect". I limped out the room a little and saw Jason cleaning up from the party. "Jasy". Jason looked my way and smiled. I tried to walk over to him, but my I was still in a bit of pain. Jason frowned at this and came over to me. "Don't push yourself Rachel it will take some time for it to stop hurting". "Yeah I know, but I don't mind it. You made me really happy last night". Jason started to smile again and hugged me. "Good. I just wanted to let you know I will never let anyone hurt you like that again". "As long as your by me I do know that". We hugged for a few minutes until he pulled away. "Oh and I have another surprise for you". "You do"? "Yeah, but it's at my shop so can you...."? "Of course". I snapped my fingers and the door appeared. "Okay close your eyes". I gave him a weird look, but did as he said. He took my hand and guided me forward.

'What is he up to'?

Regular Pov

Jason walked Rachel threw the door. He walked her to the back and looked back to see one of her eyes open. "No peeking". I'm not"! She giggles while Jason goes over to a door. I opens it slightly and and looks inside. "Okay, you ready"? "Yup". Jason takes her hand walks her in the room. When he stops he goes over to a light switch. "Okay open you eyes......now". He flips the switch just as Rachel opens her eyes. "*Gasp*"!

In the room were toy that Jason made to look like hearts and the dolls were holding flowers. And on the wall was a painted picture of Rachel and Jason together. "Oh Jason you did all thins"? "Yup I have been working on it since we started going out, and I asked Bloody Painter to make the painting". "Oh Jason". Rachel ran up to him and hugged him. "You are the best husband ever". "And your the best wife ever". They looked into each others eyes and shared a kiss. As they continues the kiss became deeper. Rachel wrapped her arms around Jason's neck and mad the kiss deeper. Jason started to touch her body all over as he knew where this was going. They separated to take a breath and there cheeks were a little red. "Rachel are sure"? "Yeah, I want to always know that you will always hold me close". "Okay". Jason slowly pushed her to the floor and undid her clothes.

"I love you Jason". "I love you too".

Sorry, but that's just how I wrote it don't hate me