Welcome To The Show

On stage was a beautiful girl in a female magician outfits with sparkly black tights and knee high boots. She had flawless white skin and long sliver hair with a black strip going down the left side of her bang. She wore dark make up and her eyes were a little strange. Her left eye was black and the right one was white,but never less they were beautiful. She turned to the kids and gave a smile that could light up a room. "Whoa"! BEN said with a nosebleed. "Yeah that girl is hot"! All the guys couldn't take their eyes off her as she walked up to the kids.

 "And who do we have here tonight, two darling children, oh how wonderful"! The kids looked at each other before smiling back at the girl. "How about you two take a seat and get comfy for the big show"? She snapped her fingers and two chair appeared in front of the stage. They both sat down as the girl got in the middle. "For my first trick i'm gonna need a little help oh boys"! Suddenly two men came from the stage and were each holding a stack of rings. With the word they started tossing them into the air. A light came from the girls hand and each hit a ring. The ring started to float and stayed in the air. The two men came walked up to the girl and lift her up. As they do she jumps into the air and threw on of the rings. She started to float too and went the all the ring in a elegant style. "How is she even doing this"? The girl went threw the last one before snapping her fingers. The rings started to circle around her and started to glow. The came closer to her before turning into dust. "TA-DA"!

 The kids clapped as the dust fell on them. The clapping stopped and the kids started to stare into space. "Hahahaha, oh like these kids are really studded by this trick, now come on stage with me". The girls eyes began to glow the white and black colors that they were and her teeth became sharp. The kids did as she said and came onto the stage. "Okay boy, how about you chain them up for me"? She snapped her finger and chains appeared in front of the men. The took the chains and did as they were told. The kids still in a trance sat on the stage in chains. "Okay, time for the real show to begin"! She took off her hat and reached inside. She took out a long staff with a gem at the end. "What"!? Jason yelled quietly. That staff was familiar to him. The girl floated back on the stage and began to dance around with the staff. She came came up to the kids slowly and twirled around them. "Okay boys for our next trick help this one into the box". A box appeared on stage and the men put one of the kids into the box. The box closed and a ton of swords popped out around it.

 "Now this trick will take a sharp turn". One after another the swords went threw the box a and blood leaked out. Back in the corner the boys were shock at the sudden change of things. "Whoa, all of s sudden this girl is totally dark". "No kidding, but it does make her even hotter". They continued to watch as the last sword went thew. "Now before we see what inside let bring this little one back to see". With another snap to her fingers the kid blinked and looked around. When they saw they were tied up the started to freak out. "Shush, shush, shush, theirs no need to be scared.........yet". She laughed as the box landed next to her. The kids asked were their friend was and the girl laughed again. "Why their right here". She opened the box to show a dead blood child. 

The kid screamed and began to struggle in the chains. The girl laughed again and looked over at her henchmen. "You know? I have been so focused on my show that I almost forgot to feed Hex". She took off her hat again and the black bunny came out. The bunny got in front of the kid and looked at it. "He gets kinda........feisty when he's hungry, isn't that right boy"? Hex suddenly started to grow, his eyes turned green and his teeth became long and sharp. The kids eyes widen when the small adorable bunny turned into a beast. "Go on Hex, enjoy".He gave a loud growl before pouncing on the kid. All was heard was growling and blood filled screams. After a few minutes Hex stopped and shrank back down.The girl put her staff back into her hat and Hex went over to her and jumped in her arms. "Aw, good boy Hex, I hope you liked your meal".

 She cuddled her pet and turned to the men. "Okay boys that's all for tonight". They nodded and disappeared. Hex snuggled into her neck and she laughed. "This was a great show wasn't it boy? As I always say magic is as easy as 1,2,3"! "What"!? Jason yelled loudly this time, getting the girls attention. "Jason"! The others yelled at him, but he didn't pay them any attention. The girl snapped her fingers and all of them were forced up to the stage. They all looked in fear as she walked up to them on stage. "And who might you all be"? "Uh..........we didn't mean to intrude we kinda got lost here". "Everyone does, and they all meet the same fate". "Look we didn't come here to cause trouble we didn't even mean to be here"! "Oh then why are you here"? "We followed those kid in here, please don't hurt us"! 

The girl looked at all of them until she looked at Jason who was staring at her with wide eyes. "Uh, is your friend okay"? "Uh, Jason you might want to stop staring at her before she gets pissed". BEN said shaking him. Jason ignored him and walked up closer to the stage. "Do you want to say something"? The girl bent down so they could be at eye level. Jason said nothing and brought his hand to her cheek. 

"Rachel"?